Introduction

So. You're a nerd. And you want to know more about Werewolves. Well. You've come to the correct place(or well, one of the correct places). I, myself, am ✨some type✨ of nerd. I'm also a huge Teen Wolf fan so I'm something along the lines of an expert on this(considering I've not only done my research but also watched Teen Wolf quite a few times along with other shows - and movies - that focus on Werewolves). I've also read my fair share of Werewolf stories on Wattpad(some of which confused me quite a lot at times). Anyway, in this... Book, I'm going to ✨try✨ and explain werewolves to you, even though you probably already know, although this is from my point of view on them, and I have three general ideas, which I'm going to explain to you in this, however the Pack Hierarchy is in a different book.

Research is key, to write a good Werewolf book, you gotta know Werewolves, to create a good Werewolf character, you have to know Werewolves. 
"RESEARCH IS KEY" - Aj

What we are covering today in this book is: The world's view on Werewolves

Teen Wolf's view on Werewolves

Wattpads view on Werewolves

My view on Werewolves

Werewolf abilities

Alpha Werewolf Abilities

Mind Links

Mates, Marking, and Mating

Shifting

Clichés

The Wolf

Moon Goddess

Other Supernatural Creatures

Humans and their annoying(or not) roles.

GRAMMAR

And at the end we will have a Q/A and a Bibliography.

Anyway! Lets get to it!!!