Section 6; Alpha Werewolf Abilities

Well.

Along with having enhanced strength, speed, agility/reflexes, and senses, and accelerated healing, longevity, shapeshifting/advanced shapeshifting, pain absorption, animal instincts, and empathy and other common Werewolf abilities, Alpha Werewolves gain special abilities of their own once they take the title of Alpha.

Healing: Alpha Werewolves can perform a ritual to heal others, but at the cost of losing the spark of power that makes them Alphas to begin with, demoting them back to Beta or Omega status.

Power Granting: Alphas have the ability to turn regular humans into Werewolves by biting them with their fangs (or, in some rare cases, by scratching them very deeply with their claws). However, this transformation is not always successful, and depending on the condition of the human, there is a risk that they could die instead of becoming a Werewolf. In Teen Wolf it is also possible that an Alpha bite or scratch can cause a human to turn into a different kind of creature, such as a Kanima or Werejaguar, although I am not just laying this all on Teen Wolf(Just letting you know that).

Alpha Roar: Alphas have the ability to roar so powerfully that they can scare away weaker creatures and force Betas and Omegas to submit, to transform into their Werewolf forms, or to return to their human forms. This roar can also empower the members of their pack, allowing them to fight through torture, serious injuries, or other painful experiences enough to access their powers, which are often weakened or inaccessible when the Werewolf is in extreme pain.

Healing Disruption: Alphas possess a mystical energy that causes injuries they inflict on lower-ranking supernatural creatures with accelerated healing abilities to take much longer to heal than a normal wound would.

Maybe some can even be powerful enough to force others to do their bidding just with their minds!

You can choose specific abilities to make the Alpha Werewolves seem more... "Alpharey" 

That is not a word... Oh dear lord...