Section 12; Moon Goddess.

She's optional in your story.

The Moon Goddess. Present in practically every Werewolf story.

Most Werewolf stories have her as the one who created Werewolf-kind, or the very first Werewolf(or in some cases the very first lady Werewolf) who became a Goddess after her death.

Wattpad's Werewolves worship the Moon Goddess because according to their culture, she created them, she protects them, she chooses who their Mate is/literally blesses individuals with having Mates, and she blesses them.

Werewolves worship and revere the Moon Goddess because of those reasons and they're also afraid of her wrath(I mean, who wouldn't be afraid of the wrath of a Goddess).

In a few books, shrines and temples have been built by Werewolves for the Moon Goddess, usually built in their territory or in the middle of the Pack grounds or just outside their territory. Moon Goddess Shrines can be anywhere really.

Sometimes Wattpad Werewolves Moon Goddess is Artemis, the Greek Goddess of the moon and hunting.

Again, having a Moon Goddess is optional, or you could be creative and have a different Deity that does other things too.

Next Section is on other Supernatural Creatures!