Section 14; Humans and their annoying(or not) roles.

Humans and their annoying(or not, probably most likely annoying) roles in your story!

As you all know. The most common(apparently) role for a human is a Hunter! Someone who hunts Werewolves(and other Supernatural creatures).

And that Werewolves are usually taught from a young age to avoid Hunters and what the signs of someone being a Hunter looks like!

Quick catch-up on the Hunters:

Hunters are groups of people(usually a family business, like the Argents and the Calaveras) that hunt Supernatural Creatures. Some families only hunt individuals that have killed innocent humans or are wreaking havoc on human towns. Others hunt purely for the fun of it(yuck! No offense Chris and Allison Argent!)

Hunters arm themselves with weapons and keep entries and bestiaries on Supernatural Creatures that they have come across.

They usually hunt Werewolves.

Poor misjudged Werewolves.

BUT!

There are humans who help Werewolves! These are Druids or Emissaries.

Druids/Emissaries are humans who usually work with Werewolf Packs.
After the whole Lycaon fiasco back in over 100 years ago, some Druids elected to work with Werewolf packs, helping them maintain their humanity and guiding them through their lives as lycanthropes, which led them to become called Emissaries. It is unknown if this legend is actually true or if it is simply a work of fiction, but regardless, Druid Emissaries continue to act as advisers to Alphas and their packs in real life to this day, though in most cases, only the Alpha knows who the Emissary is.
It is stated that in order to protect themselves when dealing in Supernatural business, Druids have adapted to have specific abilities. Or are just really in tune with the earth.

Alan Deaton is a great example of this.

Next Section is... Grammar! Where I go full English teacher mode on you! We are almost done! Only three Sections left!