It's time for prom!

Enchanting Grom Fright PT.1

◈◈◈

YN was standing in the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror with a gloomy expression. His eyes were still his normal eyecolor, but ever since they took that trip into Willows mind, the orange hue in them got stronger. And while the scales under his eye didn't turn purple, they were much easier to spot then before. He slowly lifted his hand touched them, they were hart and rough, it felt pretty similar to the scab on a wound, and after a few seconds he unconsciously moved his fingers down to the scar on his cheek.

It was one of the scars he got from Eda, when he and Luz saw her cursed form for the first time. He rolled up the sleeve of his school uniform and looked at the three big scars that adorned his forearm. The whole Eda situation was the third most scary thing that ever happened to him. The first two were... He shook his head and rolled down his sleeve again, before looking back up at the mirror. Once he saw himself  again, he sighed.

Even though he didn't change that much, it still felt like he was looking at an entirely different person than he was a month ago. Once again he shook his head and then splashed some water into his face so bann his thoughts, before drying his face and going down to the kitchen.

◈◈◈

King was watching in the couch in the living room, watching videos on Luz's phone, while the human girl was sitting on the floor and used a magnifying glass to look at a plant. She could see a glyph in the middle of the flower. She continued to look at it for a second and then drew it onto a sheet of paper.

"Come on, work this time..." She pleaded as she tapped the paper. The glyph glowed green and a flower quickly bloomed on the paper. "Yes! Check it out, King! My glyph skills are blossoming.." She could her a giggled and turned to see Yn, standing in the doorway with a package of apple blood in his hand.

"I see you started to really like puns." He smirked and took a sip from his apple blood.

"You think your glyph thingie is impressive? Check this Out!" King turned Luz's phone over to show her and Yn a video of two cats softly pawing eachother. "Two warriors battling to the death!"

"Ah, cat videos. The magnum opus of the internet." Yn stepped closer to the two, careful to not step in any of Luz's paper, glyphs or plants.

Luz sat down next to King in the couch and looked over to the portal door. "Ah, I see we're getting enough WiFi through the portal for cat videos."

"Well, King you better not go any further than cat videos." Yn warned and Luz looked up at him in confusion. "We wouldn't want him to see any inappropriate stuff, right?"

"Ooooh, yeah definetly." Luz said nodding.

"What possible mistakes can come from the internet?" King scoffed.

"I can think of some." Yn shrugged.

"Hey did you guys know, that the earth is flat?"

"Like that."

"Yeah that's not right." Luz said and took her phone from the small demon. It vibrated in her hands, she looked at the notifications only to see that it was a text message from her mother read: 'How's Camp today, Carino?<3, Mama.'