Chapter Sixteen: I Fell For You

Previously:

"And why should I believe you?" He crossed his arms, raising his eyebrows questioningly.

"Because I-" I gulped. This is it, it's now or never.

"I fell in love with her." I heard a small gasp from behind me. I quickly turned around to see Hermione standing there astounded, her eyes wide.

"You what?" She uttered breathlessly as I stood there with a look of pure horror. She found out. She now knew my biggest secret.

                        ➪𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁 16

Hermione's Pov:

I couldn't believe it. He just said he fell in love with me. Me of all people. Was he lying? What if he wasn't? What if he was telling the truth? I could tell he hadn't meant to say that by the way he was panicking. Does that mean he actually did fall for me?

"I fell in love with you Hermione. Guess I really didn't win the bet after all. I don't know how you did it but somehow you managed to make me fall head over heels for you. I know you probably won't forgive me but I just need you to know that I'm sorry. In the beginning, it just seemed to be a harmless little bet but it turned out to be so much more than that, Hermione, you've changed me and I can't thank you enough. You don't have to believe me, especially after what I've done but I just need you to know that I care about you, a lot and I'm not faking it. Not anymore."

I stood there shocked. Did he really just say that? I stepped towards him, gently grabbing his face so he was looking straight into my eyes.

"Whoever said you didn't win the bet?" And with that, I kissed him.

Draco's Pov:

"Whoever said you didn't win the bet?" She asked and with that, she kissed me. With no hesitation, I kissed her back our lips moving in sync full of passion as if it was something we both have been craving for a long time. (A/n: Y'all I'm not good at this kind of stuff 😫) Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end as we both broke apart for air. Hermione beamed, flashing me an adorable smile causing me to let out a small chuckle. I, Draco Malfoy had fallen for the Hermione Granger. It's as simple as that. Our story isn't coming to an end, this is just the very beginning.

A/n: About time this book is finished :D Sorry about the short chapter, Sadly there will not be a sequel, but I really hope you enjoyed! Love y'all <3