Chapter 3 (Day 1)

Day 1

Seokjin POV

Today I arrived at the office at 8 am, I made contact with Hoseok to ask for Jungkook's activity schedule for the next month. Honestly, I'm so excited to be able to work with Jungkook, with a person who makes my heart flutter.

I went into his room, there was no one there, just me alone. Maybe because I came too early, I couldn't sleep last night because I kept thinking about this job, the next month will be a long month for both of us, I'm sure of that.

After almost 30 minutes of waiting, they finally came, Jungkook and Hoseok.

"I'm sorry Jin, have you waited long?" Hoseok said.

"No, you're not late, I came earlier"

I looked at Jungkook but he was playing with the phone in his hands, he didn't even talk to me, he should also apologize for making me wait.

"Okay, because the first event is indoors so I will give you this outfit, you can try it first, if you mind wearing it, I can find another one" I walked over to Jungkook with the shirt in my hand.

"I don't mind using anything, I'll wearing it, Hoseok, do we still have time? I have to call Lisa."

My eyes widen when he mentions the name of a woman I know, she is a dancer and singer, I have worked with her before, is she his girlfirend? Am I heartbroken so soon? I haven't even told him anything about my feelings, I haven't done anything to him either, it's just my first day.

"Yes, we still have 25 minutes before you do the interview, don't call him too long, you can meet after 3 pm" Hoseok said.

Jungkook put his phone on the table, next to his bag and he went to the fitting room to change clothes, not long after the phone rang, I looked at his phone and a contact name appeared which made my blood boil. 'My Love Lisa' with heart emoticon.

"Hoseok, it looks like Jungkook has to pick this up, it's a call from his girlfriend"

"Just give him the phone, that girl is always impatient"

This was my chance, I took Jungkook's phone which was still ringing and brought it to the front of the fitting room.

"Jungkook.."

"Yes" He answered from inside the fitting room

"My love lisa contacted you"

"Pick up and say I will call her again, say you are my fashion stylist"

As ordered so I carried it out, I picked up the phone but before that I cleared my throat first. When I wanted to pick it up, the phone suddenly disconnected.

I was about to introduce myself as his future girlfriend, but he had already hung up the phone.

I was still in front of the dressing room when Jungkook opened the door and appeared in front of me with the outfit I gave him.

"Holy shit.." I mumbled.

"What? Am I weird wearing this?" My eyes are frozen, I can't blink, my mouth is also starting to open, I feel thirsty to see it, how is this? I need water, air, I need... him.

"Jin... am I weird wearing this?" Jin wake up, return to earth now!! He called you.

"Huh? Yes.. oh no.. no I mean, no you are not weird wearing that, you look.. very handsome"

Even though I only gave him a simple outfit, a white blouse with khaki pants, supposedly if someone wore that outfit they would look good,  just good, but when Jungkook wore it, the word 'good' was not enough to describe it, 'sexy' was more appropriate.

Jungkook reached out his hand towards me, making me confused, does he want to hold my hand? Did he seriously want to do that? I confidently wanted to take his hand then suddenly he..

"My phone? I have to call my girlfriend." Instantly my hands could only clench and thrust the phone to him and then he left me like an idiot.

"Listen, I'll change that contact to 'My Love Seokjin' as soon as possible!!" I mumbled, I can only mumble at this point.

"Jin, are you sure this outfit is suitable for the first event?" Hoseok said.

"Yeah, I know this event and it's not too formal so he can wear it, I saw in the contract he doesn't like anything complicated so I gave this outfit to him, but sorry because it's not his favorite color"

"It's okay" I saw he was a little annoyed, he repeatedly called someone, actually not someone but his girlfriend, and it seems his girlfriend is not picking up the phone.

"15 minutes before the show starts, Jin can you make up Jungkook's face? The makeup artist who used to do it was stuck in traffic, so they must be late" Hoseok says.

Anything for Jungkook I can definitely do it.

"Of course, then sit there, I'll use the make-up tools I brought, is that okay?" Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook sat in front of the mirror, I just saw him from the mirror, saw him busy looking at his phone, he must be trying to apologize to his girlfriend for not picking up the phone earlier, come on Jungkook, if you were with me, I wouldn't sulk over small things like this.

"I'm sorry, I have to touch your face" Jungkook just nodded.

"Jungkook! Can you put down your phone first when we don't have much time, Jin has to dress you up" Hoseok shouted.

"Fine" Jungkook said then put his phone on the dressing table in front of him.

I looked at him and he looked back at me, when our eyes locked, I couldn't feel my heart beating, what is this? Am I dead? Where is my heartbeat?

"Jin.. do you want to make up on me or just stare at me like that?" Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry"

Not long after, a producer came into the room to inform that the show was about to start and Jungkook was asked to go to the set.

Jungkook stood up and straightened his clothes to go to the set, but I forgot something very important, lip balm.

"Jungkook, wait" I ran to him who was already outside the room.

"What?"

"This, can I?" Jungkook nodded.

When the tip of my lip balm hits his lips, I feel my legs go weak, you know why? That's because after this I'm going to directly apply this lip balm to my lips, oh my godddddd my first kiss!!!!

He looked at me and said..

"Do I look good?"

"Much better." He smiled at me. Where is the air conditioner? Why is this place so hot, why are my cheeks hot, why is he smiling at me like that, stop doing that Jungkook.

Jungkook and Hoseok left and I.. I just stood watching him walk away from me.

"Seeing you from behind like this, makes me want to run and hug you from behind Jeon Jungkook!!" Yes, again I'm just mumbling.

To be continued...

How about this story? 🌸