Chapter 36 (Day 35)

Day 35

Seokjin POV

That day suddenly Namjoon contacted me to ask about the contract extension that Yoongi offered me and of course I refused. I know that Yoongi has other intentions in his mind and I'm not going to make that happen.

Not only Namjoon who contacted me but Jungkook too, he called me and said that a concert promoter would make a concert for him. Of course it's a good thing, because then he can meet his fans face to face and this is also the first concert for him. I'm proud of him.

His concert will be held next month in his hometown, Busan. He said his parents would be there to watch his first concert and I would also be there to support him.

He has many things to prepare for the concert, he has to keep practicing vocals and so on. He is very busy but he never forgets to call me. Today I came to the office to see him practicing vocals. Listening to his voice is very soothing, he is indeed talented at this.

After practicing vocals, I, Hoseok and Jungkook returned to their room to rest while waiting for lunch. I sat next to him and he continued to put his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey you two, don't you see there's a single person in front of you right now?"

"I'm sorry Hoseok" Jungkook and I just laughed.

"Fine, I'm going down to order food, what do you want to eat? ah I think you two will eat each other, right?" He came out of the room and left us both.

"I miss you baby" He started kissing my cheeks and hugging me.

"I miss you too, Jungkook what if Hoseok suddenly comes back?"

"I don't care" Jungkook tried to lay me on the sofa but I held it in, I don't want others to see us like this, even though Hoseok knows we have a relationship but I don't think it's ethical to make him see this scene.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm" He held both my hands and started kissing my neck, I think he knows where my weakness is, maybe this is everyone's weakest part.

"Ahhh..Jungkook stop"

"Why?" he broke the kiss and looked at me

"Jungkook, we can't do it here, I don't want Hoseok to come and see"

"Fine" he got up from above me and sat back down, I sat beside him looking at him.

"Hey Jungkook, don't be like that"

"It's okay" He immediately took the phone and was busy with himself. I wonder what he's doing, is he mad at me? but I did this because I was afraid that Hoseok would come.

He ignored me for a long time, it made me sick, he didn't stop laughing when he saw something on his phone and me? I'm just a fool who listens to his laughter without knowing what he's laughing at.

I decided to get up and intended to leave him there alone, but just as I was about to open the door, he turned me around and pushed my body towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Why? I thought you didn't need me here anymore, you were just laughing with your phone"

"Are you jealous?"

"No, I'm going out" I pushed his body away from me and yes he moved away from me. But when I turned around, he pulled me close to him. My back rests against his chest.

"I love you" He kissed my neck.

"Ahhh Jungkook stopp" He took my hand that was holding the doorknob and locked the door.