Chapter 23 (Day 8)

Day 8

Seokjin POV

I returned to the table and sat across from Yoongi. The three of us are discussing the job desk I'll be working on as Yoongi's assistant.

"Your job is simple, you just need to do what I ask, because it's a big project, so I will work on it all day long, so you have to stay with me until I sleep, because I'm not used to working alone"

"Yes, I will do it"

"Okay, then after lunch we can go straight to my house"

"I'm sorry, but I will catch up, I have to take care of some other work, do you mind?"

"Hmm no, well later Daniel will send my address to you, make sure your work is done before 7 pm and come to my house"

"Okay"

After having lunch together, Yoongi and Daniel left first and left me at the cafe alone. I messaged Jungkook.

TO JK💖
I'm done discussing my work

FROM JK💖
Alright, I'm there now

What's wrong with you Jungkook? why are you being like this to me? Has it been only 2 days without me that you miss me? I will not make this easy for you, I am very disappointed in you, even though I love you but you must know how my pain was.

I waited almost an hour more when I finally saw him enter the door, alone. Without Hoseok around him. He came over to me and sat across from me.

"Hey Jin"

"Hey, What is it? What important thing do you want to tell me?"

"This" Jungkook put my lip balm on the table.

"What?"

"This is your lip balm, I forgot to return it"

"Jungkook are you serious? you just want to return this? is this an important thing you said on the phone? You can take it I still have a lot at home, besides I don't like the taste of strawberry"

"But you said—"

"I'm lying, I just wanted to see your reaction"

"What? but for what?"

"So I can convince myself that you like me too, but you don't have to worry, I won't do it again, maybe now I should do it to Yoongi"

"No"

"What? why?"

"He's a rapper he won't like wearing lip balm"

"I will make him like it"

"Jin"

"What?" He took a deep breath before looking at me intently.

"Come back to work with me"

"Why?" He just looked at me, is your mouth that stiff Jungkook? say you love me! I will come back if you say that.

"Because I don't have a stylist now"

"Only that? Ask Namjoon to find the best fashion stylist for you."

"Jin-"

"Jungkook, are you hiding something from yourself? being gay isn't something to be ashamed of, I'm gay and I don't do bad things to other people, I just can't love a girl, that's all. If you are ashamed of your feelings, it means you are ashamed of me. I want to ask one thing before I go."

"What?"

"Do you really love Lisa?"

Our eyes look at each other, is my question too difficult for him, that he can't immediately answer my question.

"Can't you answer that?" I took his hand that was on the table and put the lip balm in his hand and closed it. I gripped his hand tightly.

"I can't go back to work with you but if you miss me I leave a small part of me with you, wear this when you think of me, just imagine I was kissing you like that night" I let go of his hand and got up from my chair, leaned closer to him and kissed his cheek before went, then whispered to him.

"If you already know the answer, call me and I'll get back to you"

To be continued...