Chapter 14 (Day 3)

Day 3

Seokjin POV

Jungkook started shooting accompanied by Hoseok as usual. I went elsewhere, seeking rest from the boredom of the night. As I was walking, suddenly someone called out to me, I rolled my eyes when I knew whose voice it was.

"Jin, wait" I turned around to see her.

"What's wrong Lisa?"

"What are you doing here? I'm bored in my tent." Then if you're bored what should I do? It's not my problem, it's yours.

"Looking for fresh air, are you shooting here too?"

"Yes, I'm really happy to meet Jungkook here, I'm already annoyed because the manager said he was busy all day but it turned out that fate brought him to me"

Seokjin take a deep breath, you can throw her up but not now

"Oh yeah, thank goodness you guys met here"

She asked me to sit down, maybe because she didn't have any other friends to talk to so she chose me to sit with her. Not far from Jungkook's set.

"Are you still resting?"

"Yeah, my manager said I have 15 minutes to start shooting, oh yeah Jin, I heard from Jungkook you're gay?"

Instantly my heart stopped pumping, what else is this? I didn't look at her at all.

"Y-yes, why?"

"Oh no Jinnie, it's okay, I have a friend, he's gay too, I think you two will get along well together"

How about you just go with him? and give Jungkook to me!

I turned to her with a smile.

"Thanks Lisa but I already have someone I love, it seems I have to decline your offer"

"Oh really? who is that lucky person?" YOUR BOYFRIEND, you idiot.

"You will find out later"

"LISA!!! There's only 5 minutes left. Hurry back." Lisa's manager called her, good, hurry up, I don't want to be with you anymore.

"Okay, Jin I have to go, nice to talk to you" I just nod, she looks really deep into the role of a Jungkook's girlfriend, maybe I should remind her how hurt she feels before she really feels it.

I came back after seeing Jungkook and Hoseok back in the tent, when I entered Jungkook saw me but I ignored him, I just walked past him and headed to Hoseok.

"Hoseok, I'm not going home with you guys, I'm going home alone tonight"

"Why Jin? what is this about—" Hoseok whispers as he says his last sentence and I just shake my head.

"So what? shooting ends at 9 pm, it's dangerous to go home alone."

"It's okay" I approached Jungkook who was already sitting in front of the mirror, I had to fix his makeup before he performed.

"Jin"

"Yes"

"Why do you want to go home alone?"

"Why?" I stopped his makeup and looked at him who was already looking at me.

"Is this because of the problem earlier?"

"No, I'm not little boy Jungkook, anyway it's not my problem, I have business so I want to go home alone"

"We can take you to your destination"

"No, I can do it myself and can you give me my lip balm? I need it, my lips are very dry too"

"Ah yes, I forgot, this" He gives me lip balm and I apply it in front of him, I can see his eyes focus on mine at that moment, who is not tempted by my plum lips. I didn't mean to seduce him, my lips are dry, but if he's tempted it's not my problem.

"Jungkook, what are you looking at?" I seem to have surprised him, he blinked and immediately misbehaved in front of me.

"Huh? ah no, I didn't see anything" I just chuckled and finished the makeup on his face, I took off my lip balm and put it on his lips.

"Your lips are dry too Jungkook" My hand put lip balm on his lips but my eyes locked with his, you may not know who I am Jungkook, but slowly you will.

"Babyyyy .." Jungkook's body jerked and he immediately stood up from his chair, passed me and approached his girlfriend who entered the tent.

I just laughed a little while closing my lip balm. I don't think there's anything I can't get.

To be continued...