Chapter 21 (Day 6)

Day 6

Seokjin POV

I cried all night, I didn't come out of the room after my grandmother and Taehyung tried to calm me down and asked me to open the door for them. I locked myself in my room, it hurt so much, like there were millions of arrows stuck in my heart at the same time. Their voices keep ringing in my mind, even I can no longer feel his lips on mine, it just disappears, as if it's worthless. My first kiss.. just disappeared.

"Hyungg" Tae shouted from the front door.

"Tae leave me alone, please"

"But you have to breakfast hyung, doesn't crying also need energy?"

"I'm not interested in joking Tae"

"I'm not joking either hyung, you said whatever we feel we should share with each other, but you locked yourself alone, don't you love me anymore?"

I sighed and got up from my bed, walked to the door and opened it, seeing him standing with a tray full of food in his hands.

"You look so messy hyung, what's wrong?" I told him to come in and go back to bed, I just wanted to sleep with a blanket covering my whole body.

"Hyung.."

"Tae, I'm stupid, I'm so stupid, my dreams may be too high to be able to make Jungkook like me"

"What's wrong with him?"

"I don't want to talk about it now, I just want to forget it, I give up"

"Wow, this is the first time I've heard the word 'give up' from your mouth hyung"

"I can't stay around him, I hate him! I decided to resign."

"What? But why? I know you don't want to talk right now but at least do you need to do that? hyung I know you more than anyone else including him, you are not a person who gives up easily, in fact you have never given up before, hyung I'm sure there are other ways besides resigning"

"It's too late, I already sent a resignation letter to Namjoon last night"

"Hyung.."

"Now leave me here alone, you can take the food out because I don't have an appetite right now"

"No, I will leave the food here, you have to eat, if you are sick it's not him who bothers to take care of you but me"

Taehyung kissed my forehead before leaving my room. He's right, I shouldn't be like this, there must be another way for me to get him or at least make him regret choosing Lisa over me.

Today I decided to come to the office, not to see Jungkook, I went to the office to meet Namjoon.

I went to the office at 2 pm, I already called Namjoon and asked him to meet. I know there are Jungkook and Hoseok because today the shooting schedule is at the office. It's just a short interview regarding his new album, so I'll most likely meet him. And yes that's true.

When I got to the office and down the hall to Namjoon's room, I saw Jungkook and Hoseok coming out of Namjoon's room. The three of us stopped, I didn't look at Jungkook, I just looked at Hoseok with a smile.

"Hey Hoseok" I hugged him, Hoseok stood next to Jungkook and of course Jungkook saw it.

"Hey Jin, Namjoon told us that you resigned last night, I wish you didn't do that but you did" I let go of my arms and looked at him, only him, making Jungkook look like an idiot standing there watching us talk.

"I'm sorry, but I hope we can still be friends"

"Of course, you can come to the set to accompany me" I just nodded.

"Then I'll go to Namjoon's place first, bye Hoseok" I hugged Hoseok and bowed my body towards Jungkook while smiling without saying anything.

When I walked into Namjoon's room, he immediately came up to me and hugged me.

"Hey Jin, you said you were sick, why did you want to come here to see me?"

"Yeah, I just want you to find a new artist for me"

"What? but you said you want to rest because you are sick, what's wrong with Jungkook?"

"I can't tell you the reason, I just want you to find a new artist for me"

"Hmm actually Jungkook and Hoseok still want to hire you because they like your performance, but if you want another artist I think I know who is that"

"Who?"

"Yoongi, you know Min Yoongi? He's a rapper and a producer at the same time, he's not looking for a fashion stylist but he's looking for an assistant."

"Assistant? do you have the same job as a manager?"

"Yes his job is almost the same but he wants his assistant to accompany him all day, he is very busy so he doesn't have time to text if he needs anything"

"What do you mean I have to live with him?"

"Yes, many people want this offer because of that one condition, but Yoongi always refuses it, maybe I can tell him about you if you are really interested"

Maybe this is one of the ways Taehyung meant, why should I miss this opportunity.

"I'm interested, please contact me ASAP"

I came out of Namjoon's room and headed to the toilet before going home, at that time the toilet was very quiet, there was only one person there, it was Yoongi, the person Namjoon just told me.

When I walked in, he turned to me and smiled, very cold. When I wanted to go to the toilet cubicle, I didn't see if there was a puddle on the floor and it made my shoes slippery, I slipped and luckily he caught my body before it hit the floor.

"Are you okay?" He helped me up.

"Yes thank you"

"You should be more careful" I just nodded and went into the toilet cubicle. After I finished I went out to wash my hands and to my surprise I saw Jungkook at the sink washing his hands. Am I not seeing wrong? I wiped my eyes before heading for the sink beside him.

"Jin?"

"Hmm" He closed the faucet in front of him and faced me.

"Why did you have to resign?"

"I don't think I can continue to be near you after what has happened between us"

"If it's about that kiss, can we forget about it?" I sighed and closed the tap, then faced him.

"Listen to me Jungkook, if you love Lisa and think kissing me is meaningless, go ahead, but don't ask me to forget it, it was my first kiss and it might be our last kiss" When I wanted to turn around and leave he held my hand and turned me around , pushed my body into the sink, of course I was surprised by his action.

"You like me?" My eyes are wide open, my heart is also beating wildly.

"Yes, why?" We both locked eyes.

"Why are you quiet? I know you are straight, you love Lisa and want to marry her, so don't mind me, now pretend we never know each other, I hope you are happy with your choice" I pulled his collar and pecked his lips. Make him surprise, I took off his clothes and walked out of the bathroom.

To be continued...