Chapter 20 (Day 5)

Day 5

Jungkook POV

After Jin left the room leaving me alone, I felt so guilty, I don't know why, but I'm stupid, I shouldn't have kissed him yesterday. What if Lisa finds out I kissed someone else? I kissed a man.

I sat on the sofa with my head down and not long after Hoseok came.

"Hey, what's wrong? do you have another problem with Lisa? where's Jin?"

"He's gone"

"gone? what do you mean? Jungkook can you explain to me what's wrong with you guys?" Hoseok sat in front of me. I lifted my head and looked at him.

"Hoseok, I made a very, very fatal mistake"

"WHAT? you impregnated Lisa?"

"No! It's not about me and Lisa."

"But?"

"It's about me and Jin"

"What? what happened to you two?"

"He kissed me last night"

"WHAT?" Hoseok was surprised many times by my words.

"Wait..wait.. he kissed you? but how? I mean, why would he kiss you? did he suddenly do it? or what? I..I don't understand"

"Last night I sent him here when I called him on your phone, actually I wanted to talk about his behavior yesterday, why he left without our permission, but he suddenly kissed me, huh Hoseok actually.. not only did he kiss me, but—"

"You returned the kiss?" I just nodded and lowered my head while brushing my hair like a frustrated person.

"Wow.. and now?"

"He seemed to see that Lisa and I were—"

"Wait, wait, don't tell me you and Lisa are making out in this room and he's also in here?"

"Yes, but I didn't know he was here, he cried and said he wanted to resign"

"Hold on Jungkook! your story this afternoon is really driving me crazy, I can't keep my mouth shut because every word that comes out of your mouth makes me shocked and you said yesterday you were going to break up with Lisa because you saw her cheating on someone else, but what do you do now? are you making out with her? here?"

"Hoseok you know she was my first love, I can't just let her go, I had sex with her for the first time and I.. I don't want to do it with anyone else again"

"What? just for that reason? You are really stupid Jungkook. She has sex with lots of other guys when you just want her to fuck your dick? you're crazy! Jungkook, listen to me, I know this sounds absurd but, I think you like Jin, actually I know he likes you, but I didn't think he would kiss you and I'm sure after what he saw right now, he must be very disgusted with you"

"He...he likes me? not as an idol?"

"No idiots! as you! he likes you as you, maybe that's why he kissed you, because he thinks you feel the same way, and it's not just him who thinks so but me too, I see you are very different Jungkook, you became someone else when you were with Jin, and now you're missing a gem just for a useless stone"

"No, I love Lisa, I will marry her soon, she cheated on me because I rarely have time for her—"

"Stop! looks like if you continue like this it's not only Jin who resigned, but me too, look at you, are you happy with Lisa? you are always distracted by your phone while working, is this what you want? I know you're embarrassed to admit your feelings to Jin, because you want to look normal in front of many people, but from Jin I realized, there's nothing wrong with being gay, it's a matter of feelings, your heart chooses the most comfortable place to stay, what after Jin leaves you feel Something lost? If so, admit it before it's too late."

Hoseok came out of the room and left me alone. Impossible! I can't like Jin, I love Lisa. But.. when his lips touched mine last night, I felt my heart pounding again, something I never felt when I was with Lisa.

To be continued...