Chapter 12 (Day 3)

Day 3

Seokjin POV

My feelings for Jungkook are getting stronger, I feel like I really want to have him, maybe people will say that I'm just obsessed with him. But I'm sure this is not just want to have, but I want to continue with him.

During these three days, watching him work in front of my eyes, amazed me, he is very professional, although off camera he looks gloomy but when on camera he seems to enjoy it.

I walked into the set, and saw Hoseok sitting alone, I walked over to him and sat beside him.

"Looks like you and Jungkook do have the same taste" Hoseok whispered to me.

"Why?"

"He looks comfortable wearing the clothes you gave him, he's rarely like this"

"I just followed what was written in the contract and coincidentally the boutiques that offered the clothes also gave a simple choice, so I wasn't too difficult to adjust it"

Suddenly Jungkook's phone vibrated, Hoseok saw it and it was a call from Lisa. Hoseok rolled his eyes and stood up leaving me, as if he wanted to pick up the phone.

Not long after, Hoseok came back grumbling and sat beside me.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I don't know why I really don't like that girl, She want Jungkook to meet her and I said Jungkook can't meet her because his schedule is busy today, she started cursing me with that dirty mouth, I hope Jungkook quickly realizes that the girl he's dating is a snake"

Honestly I'm confused why Hoseok can be this angry just because of a call from Lisa.

"What do you mean she's a snake?"

"I saw her having an affair with another man, but Jungkook doesn't trust me and trusts his girl more, that girl always has many ways to make Jungkook choose her from the many other choices that are more attractive than that girl"

"Cheating? but does Jungkook really have no friends? I mean, isn't there anyone he can share about his relationship with her?"

"He always told me, but every time I blamed the girl he immediately defended and blamed me, besides he won't have time to make friends, he also has a hard time trusting someone, he is afraid of his girlfriend, that's why he always obeys his girlfriend, I'm confused is he actually a boyfriend or servant"

Someone like Jungkook is afraid of his girlfriend? ahh that's why he is never cheerful, he just focuses on making his girlfriend happy without thinking about himself.

Calm down Jungkook, you will thank me for meeting me, I will make you happy to forget how it feels to be sad.

"Then what about you? Do you have a girlfriend? a man as handsome as you can't possibly have it yet"

"Actually I'm gay and yes I haven't had one yet"

"Boy, you're brave enough to admit it, you're cool, but why don't you have a boyfriend yet? I'm sure a lot of people will want to talk to you."

"Yes, but before that I only focused on school and work, I didn't think about love, until I felt it myself now"

"What do you mean?"

"I like Jungkook" Hoseok's eyes widened at my spontaneous words.

"What... are you serious?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"You like him? like really like him?"

"Yes"

"But he-"

"Straight?" Hoseok nodded.

"It's okay, I have no problem with that, but I also can't lie with my feelings, I just want to be honest with you"

"Are you going to tell him about this?"

"Yeah, but not now, I'm just enjoying my time with him"

"Wow Jin, you're really impressive, not many people can be this honest with their feelings, but you're sure it's not because you idolize him right?"

"Hoseok, I've worked with many other artists and idols before working with him, I know the difference between liking as a fan and liking as me and I like him not as an idol, but as Jungkook"

When filming was over I helped Jungkook take off his outer and the three of us went back to the room.

"Hoseok, Jungkook.. it seems I can't go to the next place, my mother called me and said my father was in the hospital" Irene said.

"Then you have to go to the hospital immediately, don't think about us, there is Jin who can do Jungkook's makeup, right Jin?" Hoseok turned to me and I just nodded.

"Jungkook I'm sorry, I will go now"

"Take as much time as you need to accompany your father" Jungkook said.

Irene left us in the room, I approached Jungkook who was already sitting in front of the dressing table, I started to remove the makeup on his face, he wasn't holding his phone at the time, so I could talk to him.

"How do you feel about today's interview?" He glanced at me who was in front of him.

"Fun like yesterday" I just nodded.

"Here" He handed me my lip balm.

"Hold on first"

"But you already gave it to me"

"Yes, but hold mine." He nodded and put it back in his trouser pocket.

"Hoseok"

"Hmm"

"Where's my phone?"

"It's on me, what's wrong?"

"Did Lisa call me?"

"Yes"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook immediately stood up from his chair, making me stop cleaning his face.

"You are at work, how can I tell you? Besides, she just told you to meet her as usual."

"Hoseok! Don't tell me you told her I couldn't see her?"

"I already said it"

"How dare you! give me my phone"

"Nope! your schedule is busy today, if she loves you she should understand your busyness"

"Hoseok, please, give me the phone, I just want to explain it to her, I don't want another drama to appear in my relationship"

"Then stop having contact with her!"

"HOSEOK!"

"ENOUGH!" I screamed, I'm sick of listening to them both, don't they realize they are talking like this in front of me. I don't want to listen to that problem, Jungkook's problem with Lisa, or Jungkook's problem with Hoseok or Hoseok's problem with Lisa.

They both stopped talking and looked at me, yes I was like the fool among them.

"I'm sorry I shouted, but I just wanted to tell you, if we're working right now, I'm also working right now, so could you two stop talking about your personal matters? first I don't want to hear it because I'm not included in the problem, second I think Hoseok's words are right, I've only been working with you for three days but you're just busy with your phone, I know that's your right but I'm also sure you know your job requires you to focus, if you are like this and how can you work optimally? I'm sorry, I talk too much, I have to go to the toilet for a while"

I realized what I said after I left the room, they just looked at me when I spoke, did I too much? are they going to fire me? I'm just a fashion stylist, I have no right to say like that. I ran to the bathroom to wash my face.

Seokjin!! do you know you are so stupid!!

To be continued...