Chapter 42 (Day 67)

Day 67

Seokjin POV

I woke up because I felt something gripping my body from behind, when my eyes really opened properly, I saw hands hugging me, his hands were busy rubbing my stomach and that's definitely Jungkook.

"You're back?"

"Hmm"

"When are you coming back?"

"I just got here" He keeps nuzzling my neck with his face.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Jin.."

"Yeah" I turned to face him and my eyes widened at his bruised face.

"J-jungkook, what..what happened to your face?" I cupped his cheek.

"I'm sorry Jin, I'm sorry baby" He cried and dropped his head into my arms, I rubbed his back while kissing his head.

"No Jungkook, it's okay, hey everything will be fine, I'm sure everything will be fine, okay? i love you, i love you"

I will never ask him, what is the reason for the bruises on his face, I know for sure something bad came out of his parents mouth and I'm sure it was about me.

We were in the same position for quite a while until I heard snoring from him, he must have fallen asleep from exhaustion, I tried to release my arms and move his head to the pillow but he pulled me close and hugged me tightly.

"Don't go Jin, I want to sleep here with you, my bed last night wasn't as warm as yours"

"Go to sleep, I'll be here"

I woke up when I felt a touch on my stomach, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook was stroking my stomach while smiling, I don't think he realized that I was awake and was watching him.

"Are you satisfied stroking my stomach?"

"Ohh God Jin, you startled me"

"You took my stomach so seriously that you didn't even notice I woke up"

"I can't wait to see your belly grow Jin, I can't wait to see our baby getting bigger inside you"

I just smile and look at his bruised face, my heart hurts to see him but he shows that he is fine so I have to be strong for him.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"You said you wanted to see me naked" I play with his hair and make him stop stroking my stomach, then look at me.

"I said I will strip you with my own hands Jin"

"Then when are you going to do it?" Jungkook immediately hovered above me, making me even more nervous, why every time he does this I always feel blush and nervous. He caressed the shape of my face with his finger while bringing his lips to mine.

"Right now" I could feel his warm breath, when his lips touched mine and when I wanted to kiss him back he pulled his lips and looked at me.

"Jungkook, don't tease me"

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"After my activities are finished, let's get married" My eyes opened wide hearing that, suddenly my eyes started to tear up, you know how it feels when you are in love with someone, you only ask for love from him but he gives you his world, that's my happiness at that time.

"I'll take care of you" He kissed my forehead.

"I will accompany you every day" He kissed my right cheek

"I will cheer you up any time" He kisses my left cheek

"I will always be there for you forever" He kisses my lips and instantly I pull him by his neck and kiss him back.

He sucks my lower lip and I suck on his upper lip, our mouths keep moving nonstop, making the kiss deeper and hotter, I open my mouth and his tongue plays with mine and I let him win.

"Ahhh.." Jungkook broke the kiss to breathe and we stared at each other.

"You are so beautiful babe"

"I'm yours daddy"

"Ohh shit Kim Seokjin, you look sexy when you call me that"

"Don't make me wait Jungkook"

He quickly sat on my thighs and pulled my hand to sit and undress me then I helped him undress, he laid me down and started kissing me, I could feel my body getting wet with his drool but I like it. I just bit my lip while watching him run down my body until he stopped right in my pants, he looked at me and I just nodded making him grin at me.

As he took off my pants I lifted my head to see him better holding me up with my elbows and when my pants came off he started crawling over to me and kissing my lips before finally returning to his main goal. My tasty dick.

When my dick into his mouth I immediately closed my eyes and stretched my head back while biting my lip.

"Ohhh fuck.."

Jungkook spread my legs and instantly put two fingers into my hole while continuing to suck my dick.

"Ahhhh..Jungkook..mmmphh.."

He moved his fingers in and out rapidly while continuing to pump my dick with his warm mouth. It's too much, but I like it.

"Jungkook..." I couldn't say it anymore, when my cum gushed in his mouth I dropped my body, my breath became breathless.

"Hey babe.." Jungkook lay beside me while wiping the sweat on my forehead and kissing it.

"I want you Jungkook, why did you stop"

"We'll do it when our baby is stronger okay?" I opened my eyes and saw him smiling beside me.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

He's right, my womb is still weak, if Jungkook and I have sex now I don't think it's good for our baby, I know how Jungkook will have sex with me.

After cleaning up, we both finally went downstairs to meet granny and Taehyung.

"Hey Jungkook when are you coming back?" Granny said.

"Hey granny, I just came back this morning" Jungkook walked over to my grandmother and kissed her cheek then sat next to me and kissed my cheek.

"Hyung, here's your card" Taehyung said.

"You gave him a black card?"

"I just borrowed it"

"Taehyung why didn't you tell hyung"

"I think-"

"It's okay Jin, your brother is my brother too, it's okay"

"Jungkook"

"yes granny"

"What happend with your face?" I looked at Jungkook and held his hand tightly.

"Granny, he's too careless, he hit the bedroom door" I answered him first, I don't want him to tell the truth or remind him of what his parents did.

"Are you sure your bruises weren't because you were fighting?"

"Granny, Jungkook is not that kind of person"

"Okay, you better treat the bruises on Jungkook's face first"

"It's okay it's not a big deal granny" Jungkook said.

"Big problems occur because there are small problems that are not solved"

Me and Jungkook just looked at each other with our hands intertwined.

To be continued...