Chapter 6 (Day 1)

Day 1

Seokjin POV

I sat there, not so far from Jungkook, he could still see me clearly. He always looked at me when he spoke, which made me blush. Not long after, Hoseok called me and said that he couldn't come on time because he was stuck in traffic and I said it's okay, that's right, I'm fine.

During commercial breaks, I came up to Jungkook with cold water and a small towel in my hand, I gave him a water bottle and gently wiped his forehead with a towel.

"Jungkook, Hoseok said he wouldn't arrive on time, because he was stuck in traffic"

"It's okay, you're here" My eyes widen hearing those words, I'm sure the meaning of his words is not what I thought, but I can't help myself, I really want to scream right now, I'm so happy!!!

"I have to go back, have you had enough to drink?"

"Yes, thank you Jin" I nodded and smiled at him then returned to my seat.

When he saw me, I pointed my thumb at him with a smile and he smiled back at me, his smile is so sweet, can I get diabetes if I continue to see his smile for a month?

I was focused on watching Jungkook talk with the host, until someone sitting next to me made my body flinch, I didn't know who it was, but that person looked really annoying so I ignored him.

"I don't think you're the manager, who are you?" That person whispered in my ear, I'm not deaf why he had to talk so close to me, it made me uncomfortable. I can see Jungkook's face changes when he sees someone beside me or is it just my feelings.

"I am the stylist"

"Wow, your taste is quite good, you make him charming with that simple outfit"

"Sorry, but can you not talk in my ear?" I looked at that person, who is he? I'm sure he's not an artist, is he one of the show's team?

"Why? are you uncomfortable?"

"Yes and another reason because it's not noisy here so I can hear your voice clearly without you having to whisper in my ear" I looked back at Jungkook. But that guy didn't move, he just sat next to me, you freak!

Hurry up, I don't want to be next to him forever, my crush there can get angry if he sees me near another man, dohh Seokjin your imagination is too high.

Finally the show was over, Jungkook approached me, we bowed as a sign of respect to the other team before returning to the tent.

"Tell Hoseok he doesn't need to come here, I want to go home soon, I have to meet Lisa, can you call him?"

"Yes of course" I thought he was going to talk about the man sitting next to me but he was thinking about someone else in his mind.

I called Hoseok and said what Jungkook said earlier, Hoseok agreed and he asked me to go home with Jungkook.

My mood changed when I heard he was going to meet his girlfriend, I didn't like it, why did he have to meet that girl when I was here? I haven't stopped pouting since he mentioned his girlfriend's name.

"Jin"

"Yes"

"Here" He returned my lip balm, instantly my mood got better, I tried to hold back the smile on my face and walked over to him, how could I be mad at him?

"Don't you need it anymore?"

"This is yours, I just borrowed it, I will buy it, I love the taste of your lip balm" What did you say? do you love the taste of my lips? ahh sorry, I mean you love the taste of my lip balm? you should try it while it's on my lips, it tastes better, trust me!

"Okay, there are many flavors for this brand, you can try other flavors too"

"Cherry is much better" Is my face red right now? I want to go home quickly, being with him for a long time can drive me crazy.

"We better go home now"

We finished on time, the time showed at 3.30 pm. He took me home, on the way there was no conversation whatsoever, even though I started to like the discussion about lip balm but he was busy on his phone.

"Jungkook, thanks for taking me"

"It's okay, thank you too for accompanying me"

"With pleasure, see you tomorrow, bye"

"Bye Jin"

I walked into the house with a smile on my face.

"Hyung what's wrong with your face?" Taehyung said but I ignored him and went to my room.

"Hyunggg, what happened? You usually hug me when you get home from work"

"Aish! this kid, come here" I hugged him tightly.

"Hyung, what's wrong? If it's good news you should share it with me."

"Nothing interesting, you don't like romantic scenes so I won't tell you anything, but you're at home, where is your friend?"

"He was from here, but already home"

"Why don't you take him to dinner here?"

"He has to have dinner with his family"

"Then come out, I want to take a shower first, what do you want to eat tonight? I'm happy right now so I'll make you anything."

"Anything?"

"No! not really 'anything', only what I can cook, come out"

Tonight I'm going to sleep well, I'm going to put my lip balm on the bed, it shouldn't go away.

To be continued...