Chapter 46 (Day 652)

Day 652

1 Year Later

Seokjin POV

This year Jungkook released his second album, I'm very happy because he managed to get through everything well and all this time he's still with me and Ryujin. Be a good father and husband to us. Exactly 2 months after Ryujin was born he married me. It still feels like a dream to see Jungkook and Ryujin sleeping in front of me. Ryujin who rested her head on Jungkook's chest while hugging her daddy's body tightly.

After giving birth, Jungkook and I went back to Busan to meet Jungkook's parents but again and again we were kicked out. His parents were furious even when they saw Ryujin. Their didn't want to acknowledge Ryujin as their grandchild. Of course it broke my heart.

And exactly 3 months ago, my grandmother passed away, at the end of her life she just kept calling my grandpa and saying she missed him so much. Now Tae lives alone at my grandmother's house, not really alone because Jimin often stays over to accompany him. They became so close, I suspect they had more of a relationship than friends.

I closed Ryujin's bedroom door and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. As I was opening the refrigerator and getting a water bottle, a pair of hands hugged me from behind and dropped his head on my neck.

"Hey why are you awake? did Ryujin wake up too?" He just shook his head against my neck.

"Then what is it?" I took his hand and kissed him.

"I miss you

"Jungkook.. every day I'm with you and you still miss me?"

"I miss you.. i miss you.. i miss you" Jungkook poked his nose into my neck, then turned my body and leaned against the refrigerator.

"You don't miss me?"

"I know what that word 'i miss you' really means"

"So you don't miss me?"

"Of course I miss you"

"I want to see you naked in front of me Jin"

"Jungkook!!!" I gently hit his chest, why is this human mind always dirty with me.

"Jin you know I can't help myself when I'm near you"

"That means we can't be close"

"That's even more impossible, because I can't be away from you" Jungkook squeezed my ass and kissed my neck.

"Jungkook, what if Ryujin wakes up"

"Then let's go to the room now" Jungkook pulled me and put the water bottle on the island and took me to the room and locked the door.

"Jungkook.."

"I like to see you wearing my shirt Jin" I only wore the shirt without pants because the shirt is very big and enough to cover the lower area of ​​my body.

"Ahhh Jungkook.." Jungkook pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck. His hands began to enter into my shirt, he lowered my panties and rubbed his hands on my dick with his lips that did not stop sucking my neck.

"I love you"

"Ahhh..i love you" I wrapped my arms around his neck and he immediately kissed my lips hungrily, I returned the kiss with the same intensity. He carried me to the bed and laid me down he hovered on top of me without breaking the kiss.

"You drive me crazy Jeon Seokjin"

"I want you daddy"

"Ohh god, you turn me on just by saying that word"

"Pleasee..fuck me"

"Don't beg me, I'll fuck you until you can't walk tomorrow"

Jungkook immediately spread my legs and without warming up he immediately lowered his pants and I could clearly see his dick was getting bigger ready to hit my hole.

Instantly he pushed his dick and made me scream. I squeezed his back while closing my eyes.

"Mmphhhhh.. Jungkook..ahhhh"

"Ohh fuck.. you're so tight Jin, so good"

"Move.. ahhhh"

Jungkook started pumping his dick in my hole so fast it made my body sway. He also kissed me wildly. I really like it when he's like this.

"Mmmphhh..ahhh fuck..ahhh.."

"I'm coming babyy"

"Please..mmphhh" I felt the warm liquid fill my hole.

"One more time, okay?" I just nodded without opening my eyes.

But it wasn't really 'one more time', he fucked my hole many times that day, maybe if Ryujin didn't wake up from her sleep he would still keep beating my hole. I wonder why he is so addicted to my body.

He really made it hard for me to walk, I even had trouble carrying Ryujin. My ass is like burning and my legs are like they have no bones. My back hurts a lot and yes it's all because of Jungkook. But I love him more than anything, I gave up my body for him. Because this body was only for him, only his.

To be continued...