Chapter 5 (Day 1)

Day 1

Seokjin POV

After eating I help Hoseok clean up the food waste and throw it in the trash can outside the room.

The time shows at 1 pm, the distance from the office to the next shooting location is not far, if he changes clothes from here, we won't be late.

"Jungkook, because we only have an hour before shooting starts, so it's better if you change clothes from here, here are clothes for you, you will be shooting outdoor, I hope this suits you"

"Thank you Jin" He took the shirt from my hand and went to the fitting room.

"Jin, it looks like you and Jungkook have to go to the shooting location first, I left something important at home, I have to pick it up, and met you there"

"But-"

"Don't worry, Jungkook knows what he has to do, I just need you to accompany him, he doesn't usually work alone, I will go now" Hoseok left before I answered anything.

A smile slowly appeared on my face, what's up with today? why today makes me so happy I won't turn down this opportunity, alone in the car with my crush, I hope my heart can last for the next month.

"Jin" My body jolted at his voice, doesn't he know I'm thinking about him? my smile disappeared before he thought I was weird smiling alone.

"Yes"

"Where's Hoseok?"

"Ah he said he had to go back to his house because something important was left there, but he was going to catch up to the set, so he asked me to accompany you there, do you mind?"

"No, it's okay. I can't shoot alone." You will never be alone as long as I'm by your side.

"Are you ready? we can go now." Jungkook just nodded.

In the car we sat side by side, I just looked out the window, we didn't talk on the road. I was a little disappointed that he never spoke to me first.

When we arrived at the set, I saw a lot of people there, but a producer came up to us and ushered us into a tent, because the location was outdoors so they only provided tents for the artists to rest.

This show featured several guest stars, I don't know who was present but it looks like the artist from a drama that recently aired on TV.

"Here, you must be thirsty." I brought him cold water. The weather was very hot at that time, luckily I only wore a loose shirt, so my body didn't get too hot.

"10 more minutes Jungkook can come out" The producer said to me and I just nodded.

I approached Jungkook who was already sitting in front of the dressing table.

"Jungkook, you only have 10 minutes left, I just need to fix a little makeup on your face, after that you can go out" Jungkook just nodded and let me do his makeup.

Finished doing his makeup, Jungkook stood up from his chair and faced me.

"May I bring your lip balm? It's so hot in here, I don't want my lips to dry" Jungkook!! what kind of question is that? You don't need to ask, you can bring my lip balm, you can have it, you can even have the owner of the lip balm right now.

"Oh yes, of course, you can take it" Jungkook took it and put it on his lips, in front of me, how is this? I've worn it before and now he put it on his lips again. We've kissed twice today!! Did you do it on purpose?

"And one more"

"What?"

"Will you accompany me? You just need to sit and be near me, at least I can see you, I'm a little uncomfortable shooting alone."

"Of course, I will go out with you, I will sit there"

"Thank you Jin" He smiled at me, it turned out to be very easy to make him smile, just do what he asks, and he will smile at you. Then I'll die quickly if he keeps doing that.

To be continued...