Chapter 19 (Day 5)

Day 5

Seokjin POV

I should have slept well last night, but in fact I couldn't sleep at all and kept holding my lips, I could still feel his lips on mine. If he didn't like me, he should have hit me or shooed me away when I kissed him, but he pulled me, he kissed me, he even grabbed my waist, I could feel his hands on my body.

How can I get through today? how can i meet him after that kiss. Ahhh I'm so happy. I think this is really a good sign for me. I hope he really has the same feelings as me.

Today Jungkook's shooting schedule is not much, starting at 5 pm and ending at 7 pm at the same place. I have to prepare myself before meeting him, I'm so happy that I don't know what to do, now it's still 8 am I should wake up and make breakfast for granny and Taehyung.

But I just want to lie down and imagine the kiss. Just imagining it makes my heart feel like heaven.

'Knockk..knockk'

"Come in"

"Hyungg.." Taehyung walked over to me and I immediately sat on my bed.

"What's wrong Tae? Have you guys been waiting at the dining table, I'm sorry—"

"Hyung.." I saw Tae's face was very sad at that time, his eyes filled with tears and he immediately hugged me tightly.

"Hey, what's wrong Tae? Why are you sad?"

"I think I'm heartbroken"

"What do you mean? are you heartbroken? with who?" He let go of his arm and looked at me.

"Jimin.. Jimin has a boyfriend" Of course I was surprised, I didn't expect my brother to confess his feelings now.

"You.. you like Jimin?" He nodded and lowered his head.

"Hey look at me, how do you know Jimin has a boyfriend?"

"I accidentally saw him at the mall yesterday, he was holding another guy's hand"

"Have you asked him?"

"He called me but I didn't pick up, I didn't want to hear his explanation about that guy, hyung my heart hurts so much, he should have held my hand"

"Tae.."

"Hmm"

"You guys have been close for a long time, it doesn't hurt to hear the explanation first, if the guy is really his boyfriend then you have to support him, but if the guy turns out to be just someone else, then you will definitely regret ignoring him"

"Hyung, but if it's just someone else why does he have to hold that guy's hand? He never took my hand"

"For that question you have to ask him directly, I'm not Jimin, so I don't know the answer, let's go downstairs now, granny bmust be waiting for breakfast"

I'm sure Jimin likes Taehyung and what Tae saw was just a misunderstanding, Jimin is a very nice person, he really cares about Tae, in fact he is always there for him. But Tae never realized the meaning of Jimin's attention to him. Even just by looking into his eyes I can tell that Jimin really likes Tae.

After eating granny called me and told me to sit on the sofa with her.

"What's wrong Granny?"

"How is your work?"

"So far so good, I don't do much work because I'm just a fashion stylist"

"Yes, but you still need to rest a lot, don't forget to take your medicine"