Chapter 44 (Day 167)

Day 167

Jungkook POV

Jin and I sat on the sofa with his head lying on my thigh and my hands rubbing his stomach. He is very beautiful with his current body. I feel like I want to see his pregnant all the time. He's much sexier.

"Jungkook.."

"yes baby"

"Do you know how old Lisa is pregnant?"

"Hoseok said in the next 3 months she will give birth soon"

"When was the last time you saw her?"

"Jin.."

"It's okay Jungkook, I just wanted to make sure"

"I last saw her at work, when she insisted on kissing me"

"Did she ever say something?"

"I don't know, but I think she just forced me to accept her again"

"At that time she should have entered 3 months of pregnancy, is there anything different about her? like her body that—"

"Jin, can we not talk about this? I'm sure it's not my child, I haven't done anything since breaking up with her"

"I know" He looked at me and cupped my cheek.

"How's our baby? is it healthy? do you know the gender?"

"Our baby is healthy, I know but I won't tell you" Jin tried to sit up and looked at me.

"Why?"

"Because it's a secret"

"No Jin, there are no secrets between us"

"This, it's a secret between us" he pointed at his stomach and stood up going to the room but I was faster than his pace and pulled him into my lap.

"Jungkook..I'm fat, I must be heavy"

"You are sexy" He gently hit my chest

"Which part is sexy?" I traced the shape of his face with my fingers, all the way down to his neck, shoulders and finally to his stomach.

"Your whole body is sexy when you are pregnant, will you continue to be pregnant for me?" I whisper in his ear and he puts his arm around my neck.

"Will you continue to make me pregnant?"

"I can get you pregnant every day Jin"

"I need proof"

"I'll prove it" I kissed his neck, giving a lot of signs there, I want everyone to know this beautiful human is only mine.

"Awww.."

"Jin, what's wrong?" I stopped kissing his neck and saw him moaning in pain clutching his stomach.

"Awww..I feel my stomach is cramping, aww"

"We have to go to the hospital now" I immediately carried him bridal style and took him to the hospital.

"Aww..Jungkook..awww hurt..huh..huh aww"

"Hold on babe, we'll be here soon"

"huh..huh..awww..Jungkook.."

"What? what happened babe?"

"I feel something running down my leg"

"What? please hold on please" I stepped on the gas to the hospital and when I got to the hospital I immediately opened the passenger door and saw blood flowing from his feet.

"Jin .." I immediately picked him up and took him to the hospital.

"Mr. Jin you can't be stressed, this is the second time, if this happens again it will be very dangerous for your baby, stress puts too much pressure on your baby, you can do sex therapy to relax the stomach muscles, it will help your baby" I just turned to Jin.

On the way home I did not stop kissing Jin's hand.

"What do you think Jin? I'm sorry if it's all because of Lisa—"

"Jungkook.."

"This baby can survive right?"

"Of course, our baby is just as strong as you"

"I'm scared" He started crying and I stopped my car on the side of the road.

"Sshh.. baby come here" I hugged him tightly.

"There's nothing for you to be afraid of, I'm here, our baby will be fine, you will be fine, I promise"

"I love youu Jungkook"

"I love you baby"

"Jin"

"Hmm" He let go of my arms and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, because this news made you stressed and ended up like this, I'm sorry, I promise I won't make you sad anymore, I won't disappoint you again but... I failed, someone always hurts you Jin"

"Hey..no Jungkook no" He hugged me tightly again.

"Let's go through it all together, shall we? I can't wait to become a Jeon Seokjin soon." He let go of his arms and looked at me with a smile

"That name really suits you Jin, Jeon Seokjin" I kissed his plump lips intimately, I'm so lucky he's here, even though there are so many problems but he's still here.

To be continued...

this story will end soon, but i won't upload all the chapters today, today i will upload some chapters in the story 'Bring Me Back'