Chapter 35 (Day 31)

Day 31

Seokjin POV

This is the third day after I saw them kissing in front of his room. I still don't want to meet Jungkook, I really miss him, of course I can't lie to myself and today the shooting schedule ends. He tried to call me many times today but I didn't pick up. I know he didn't kiss her, but.. I was angry because I saw that girl kissing Jungkook as if Jungkook only belonged to her.

That day, when I came there, I wanted to tell hin something important that I'm sure he would be happy to hear, but apparently they surprised me first and yep the surprise they gave really managed to disappoint me.

FROM JK💖:
hey baby, please call me back, i miss you

FROM JK💖:
Have you eaten?

FROM JK💖:
I'm so tired today, I hope you're here with me, I love you baby

FROM JK💖:
I'm sorry, please forgive me, I miss you so much Jin, I can't go on like this, three days without seeing you is driving me crazy

FROM JK💖:
Jin, reply to my message, I miss you so muchhhh

FROM JK💖:
I'm moving location, do you want to come here? I'm really waiting for you Jin, come.

FROM JK💖:
You didn't come☹️ are you still mad at me?

And there are many more messages from him that I didn't reply to today. I really want to meet him, I really miss him too, but I want him to know, making mistakes is easy, apologizing is easy too, but forgiving and forgetting is hard, and I'm sure even if everything is forgiven this story will never be the same again.

I love him, love him very much, that's why I'm afraid to disappoint him, I'm afraid I can't give him what he wants, but I want to try, I want to try to give him what he wants. Because that's all I can do.

The time showed 9 pm I was lying in my bed with a blanket on my body, I slept facing the window and with my back to the door. I can't stop thinking about that incident, it definitely broke my feelings, but it didn't take away my love and trust in Jungkook. I'm just disappointed to see it. From the length of my thoughts, suddenly someone knocked on my door, I was sure it was Taehyung, so I told him to come in without turning to see who was knocking.

I feel Taehyung climb into my bed and lie down behind me, then hug me with his face placed on my neck. My eyes widened when I realized it wasn't Taehyung. That's... that's Jungkook.

"J-jungkook.."

"I miss you Jin"

"How did you get in here?"

"Taehyung opened the door and told me to come here" I couldn't hold back my tears at that time, I really missed him.

"I'm sorry baby, I promise it will never happen again, I won't let anyone touch me but you, I promise"

"Why? why do you promise like that?"

"Because I love you"

"You know how it feels when you see someone you love being kissed by someone else? I'm angry, I'm disappointed, and.. I'm afraid, I'm afraid I'll lose you Jungkook"

"No baby, that will never happen"

"Lisa is so perfect"

"She's perfect for a lot of people except me, but you.. you're perfect for me"

I turned to face him, tears running down my cheeks.

"I love you Jungkook"

"I love you too Jin" I hugged him tightly, this is the relationship, it's not only beautiful chapter that we feel but there needs to be a little bit problems so we know how to deal with it.

He doesn't stop kissing my face, I'm happy that he's here now, he's with me, he's mine.

To be continued...

Are you ready for the next chapter? 💖💖🦋