Chapter 32 (Day 25)

Day 25

Seokjin POV

Now I can't stop holding my phone, Jungkook is always calling me, texting me on the sidelines of his activities. So this is what it was like to be Lisa back then, I was always annoyed to see him not stop busy on his phone but now I'm glad he keeps himself busy by asking how I'm doing.

I really didn't expect this to happen, you guys must be confused as to why I let him out inside me without a condom. I've always taken birth control pills, that's why I'm confident in letting him to do that. I don't know why I always take it but now I feel grateful because the pill, I can feel him inside me.

After my contract with Yoongi ended, I never went to the office, one reason was because I didn't want to see Yoongi after what happened that night and the other reason was because I had no interest in going to the office.

I came down from my room to make dinner, I saw granny was sitting alone on the sofa and I walked over to her.

"Granny, what are you doing here alone?"

"Jinnie, I miss your grandpa"

"me too"

"Jinnie, I heard from Taehyung, that guy came here yesterday"

"Jungkook? Yes, but you're not home"

"Tae told me he was very nice to him"

"Granny, he is really good person"

"Then you didn't go after him wrong, when will you two get married?" My eyes widened at my grandmother's question. Yes I love him but to get married, it's something that never occurred to me.

"Granny, I didn't think about it, after all it seems like it will never happen, being close to him like this is enough for me and you know that the doctor said my illness could come back at any time"

"Jinnie, you have to think about it, if it can make you happy, just do it, ohh sweet heart, come here" My grandmother hugged me while rubbing her hands on my back.

"It's okay granny, I'll think about it when Tae has found his partner"

What I said is true, being able to be close and love returned by the person I love is more than enough, in fact he not only gave his love to me but his whole body for me. What luck am I? But getting married is a different matter, I don't
know if I can keep him company longer.

Jungkook POV

I can't stop smiling reading messages from him, why am I like a young person who just fell in love? ahh but it's true, even though I'm not young anymore but I'm really in love, again.

"Hey you! Can you stop holding your phone and focus on shooting today? You said you broke up with Lisa but it seemed like it was just a hallucination"

"Hoseok, why can't you see me happy?"

"Happy? As long as you don't tell me anything, I won't let you be happy Jeon Jungkook."

When I got back to shooting, I gave my phone to Hoseok and went back to the set. After 30 minutes I returned to Hoseok who was looking at me intently.

"Why? why are you looking at me like that?"

"Who is KSJ?" My eyes widened at that.

"Give me my phone!"

"No, tell me who is KSJ? he called you many times"

"You didn't pick it up did you?"

"No, but if he calls again I'll pick it up right away"

"NO! Hoseok please, fine I will tell you but give me the phone first"

"She's your new girlfriend?"

"Hoseok.."

"Just answer me and I'll give you the phone"

"Yes, give me the phone"

When Hoseok gave me the phone, I immediately went out of the room and called him back.

"Hello"

"Hey, am I bothering you?"

"No, I was just shooting earlier, what's wrong babe?"

"I miss you"

"You've said it many times today"

"Fine I won't say it again"

"I miss you too"

"When did you finish shooting?"

"It's 9 pm, have you had dinner?"

"Yeah me and the others just finished dinner, have you eaten?"

"Not yet, I want to eat your cooking"

"I'll make it for you"

"I'm so tired today, you should be here to massage me"

"If I'm there, it seems I will not only massage you Jungkook, but I can do other things for you"

"Huhh Jin.. even hearing your voice just makes me turn on, I'm sure you did something to me"

"I love you Jungkook, call me when you're done with work"

"I love you too, I will call you whenever I can"

I hung up the phone and when I turned around I was surprised to see Hoseok already behind me with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"KSJ? Kim Seokjin? Jinn? are you dating Jin? our stylist? Are you crazy?" I immediately covered his big mouth.

"Shut up! Hoseok I know this sounds crazy but—"

"I'm glad to hear that Jungkook, I thought you would continue to be a fool who doesn't dare admit your feelings, so he's the one who changed your mindset? is he the one who makes you happy?" I just nodded with a smile on my face.

"And don't tell me he's also the reason you punched Yoongi in the face?"

"Hoseok I have a reason for that, he almost kissed Jin"

"And?"

"And I hit him in the face"

"You never hit the guys who fucked Lisa but you hit the guys who almost kissed Jin? woahhh what made you like this Jungkook? are you really crazy about him? Where is Jungkook who is indifferent to Jin? I've never seen that person with you again."

"I don't know, but I just want him now, he makes me understand how to be happy, every time I'm with him that's what I feel, I have avoided him many times but my heart keeps falling for him"

"I know, you made the right decision this time, but Jungkook you know, you can't take your relationship to the public?"

"Yes, Jin already told me"

"It's okay Jungkook, slowly you can declare your relationship to the public, I'm sure of it, now give me your phone and hurry back to the set"

To be continued...