Chapter 11 (Day 3)

Day 3

Seokjin POV

After the event ended exactly at 12 pm, me, Jungkook, Hoseok, and a makeup artist went to have lunch at a cafe not far from the second location.

The second shooting location is a TV show that starts at 3 pm, so we still have time to have a quiet lunch.

The four of us sat at the same table, after ordering our food we waited with each busyness.

Jungkook and Hoseok were busy on their phone, the makeup artist went to the toilet after ordering food and I.. I was busy watching the two of them in front of me.

Not long after, our food all came, we ate very quietly, no talk came up even until we all finished eating, the atmosphere was awkward for me because they all seemed busy except me.

I decided to go to the toilet, I guess they wouldn't notice I wasn't there because they was too busy staring at their phone screen.

After finishing with my toilet business, I went to the front of the sink and washed my hands until someone came in and the sound made my body flinch.

"Jin" I turned towards the door and Jungkook came in to me.

"What?"

"When did you go here?"

"While you guys are busy on your phones" I continued washing my hands, answering him without looking at him.

He didn't go to the toilet cubicle, he just stood next to me and washed his hands next to me. I can't see his hands are dirty but why is he here just to wash his clean hands?

"I'm out first" I said drying my hands with a tissue and he just nodded. This is so annoying, does he really have to ignore this to me?

Just watch, I'll make you curious about me Jungkook!

I went back to the table and saw that the makeup artist wasn't there, only Hoseok was still busy on his phone.

"Where's Irene?" Yes, that's the makeup artist's name.

"I don't know" Hoseok said with his eyes still attached to the phone screen.

"Looks like we have to go now, so we have more time to rest there" Hoseok agreed and got ready to leave, not long after Jungkook came and we left the cafe together, headed for the car, inside there was already Irene sitting in the back seat while playing on the phone.

"Aish! you startled me Irene, what are you doing there?" My heart was about to burst when I opened the door and found her already in there.

"I'm bored in the cafe you guys are busy with your respective phones"

Huh it turns out I'm not the only one who feels it but Irene too.

We arrived at the KSB TV building, when we got there we immediately entered the room that had been prepared for guest stars, lots of artists and idols were there, they also definitely wanted to promote their latest songs and dramas.

"Jungkook, this is your outfit" I approached Jungkook with the clothes in my hand. He just picked it up and went to the fitting room. What's with him today? I know he's been gloomy since this morning. Did he fight with Lisa? if so, this means my chance to melt him heart.

Jungkook came out of the fitting room and I went straight to him, I stood in front of him and straightened his clothes, teasing him a little might make his heart tremble.

I smoothed the back of his shirt, leaned closer to him and when my face was close to his, I started whispering.

"You look handsome today" I turned to him, ohh god, it seems my strategy is actually making my legs weak, being so close to him feels like a dream.

And when he also turned to me, our faces were very close to this position. Our eyes are locked. Jin wake up! If you are like this you will melt yourself.

I blink and move away from him, taking my hands off his collar, my face must be red from blushing when I'm near him.

After that, I sat not far from him, watching him being makeup by Irene. The crew came in and reminded us that there were only 10 minutes left.

When Irene finished putting on Jungkook's face, I felt something strange on his face, ahh his lips, they look so pale, didn't Irene give him lip balm?

Jungkook and Hoseok were getting ready to leave the room for the set, but I rushed over to Jungkook and held his hand.

"What?"

"Wait, your lips are too pale, here" I took out a lip balm from my bag and put it on his lips, I didn't do it on purpose, his lips were really pale, so I put my lip balm on.

When I put lip balm on his lips I can feel him looking at me but I don't want to look at him, I just focus on his lips and before I take my hand, he suddenly grabs my hand, holding it close to his lips.

"What?" I said.

"Give me your lip balm, I'll bring it"

"But I already gave it to you"

"It's in my bag, I'll take this" He takes it from my hand and leaves with Hoseok.

It's only the third day but he's already addicted to my lip balm, it seems he doesn't like the taste of the lip balm, but he likes my lip balm, I know how to find out...

To be continued...

Hi guys!! how about this story?🌸💖