too much for one night out

As we enter the house we notice that we might be a bit early as to why nobody is dancing on the tables or swinging around on the chandelier. -what a shame.

I didn't want to be one of the first that just sit and wait for shit to go down. As I am trying to find a place to chill and get drunk I see Chrissy running toward me.

With so much impetus that she can't stop, she falls on my neck and I turn her in circles with me and hold her upright when we come to a standstill. She's apparently gotten to the point where she's forgotten how to stand. "Bora, you actually came." she says while smiling brightly.

"I did, Darling. And you are already drunk. Wanna show me where the drinks are or are you hiding them from me?" I reply. She shakes her head and leads me to the kitchen by holding my hand.

As I run, I turn around again and mouth the words "see you later" to Robin and Steve, who are already scattered in the living room, and Steve flirting with the first girl he saw. After a lot of alcohol, beer pong, and other drinking games with Steve and Chrissy on my team and Vickie and Robin on the other, after she finally dared to speak to her after 10 shots, we gather in a circle on the living room floor with a couple of the cheerleaders, basketball players and us as a group.

We're kind of all over the place and we've already had two rounds where a blonde cheerleader girl and a guy were sent into the closet for 7 minutes in heaven and a round of truth or dare when Jason burst in from the side and kissed Chrissy on the head and then joins his buddies three places down. While I am opposite Chrissy, robin sits next to Vickie almost next to Jason's friends and Steve has two girls on each his side that keep staring at him for obvious reasons.

Jason takes the bottle from the middle and spins it. It spins and spins until it stops pointing at Steve, who looks up in astonishment.

"Harrington, truth or dare?" he asks him.

As the hair takes truth Jason smiles sick and continues "Do you still fancy that whore Nancy? If not my buddy Ash here could...help her out. You can't seem to satisfy her properly if she had to switch to that stoner Jonathan.".  The boys debate in a starring contest on whether it's worth starting a fight over this.

Steve gives in and just says bluntly "I am over her. Are you satisfied now? And if I were you I wouldn't talk like that over Jonathan in Nancy's presence, you know about her fable for guns right?". The music in the back is the only thing noticeable for some minutes till I take the bottle and spin it. As it is about to stop one person too late I intervene and turn it back on Jason while staring at him.

"Not playing by the rules, are we? Fine, bunny...give it a try." he mocks me.

"Is it true that you got a tiny dick? Remember the game is called truth or dare for a reason, so answer honestly. I could just ask Chrissy, but just by looking at you I notice that your little bully behavior is either resulted in your daddy not loving you or..." I point down to his crotch "...I would sympathize with you but I can't relate with my massive imaginary cock.". The gorilla puffs himself up and turns red with anger.

Even some of his "loyal" friends have a hard time keeping their laughs in. "You want to see it that bad, huh? Unfortunately for you, I am taken so nothing to see for you... You won't have a problem if you're next, right? Playing by the rules is over as it seems. So I dare you to kiss the person this lands on, nothing new for a slut like you."

He spins the bottle with a mad look on me and a grin that fades the moment it comes to a halt. The person I need to kiss is no other than Chrissy Cunningham. I look over to Chrissy who looks shocked and confused at me and Jason back and forth.