mental institution

That's when I thought I could finally go home after a number of school hours without any requirements that could demand you to use your brain. Everything seems to be only reproduction. No teacher demands special personal effort. Well, not that that would bother me. This makes my life a lot easier, but after a while, it gets boring and repetitive. I am used to working harder than this and still not getting the grades I deserve.

Anyway, it occurs to me as I'm already standing in the parking lot that I still have my "meet and greet" with the school psychologist. On my way to her office, I come across Chrissy, gorilla's biggest achievement right after him being the basketball team captain.

Maybe she got even dumber so she needed to talk to the guidance counselor about her grades. Who knows? Certainly not me. It's just not interesting enough to bother so I keep walking but not without noticing her eyes laying on me. Seems like somebody is still hot under the collar.

I turn right and almost walk past the door of the school psychies office, I stop immediately in the middle of walking, so my upper body wanted to take two more steps and I almost bend like a folding table, smashing my head into my knees. Luckily I obtained to grab the door handle which led me because of my shift of weight on the handle directly into her office. In addition to that, I also stumbled into the room and by trying to stop myself I threw down a vase and rubbish I am too lazy to identify.

The woman that sits in front of a rustic desk stares at me like a deer looking into the headlights of a moving vehicle. The Asian Woman with her perm and boho style has regained her composure and lets go of the armrest, she clutched so desperately seconds ago.

"You must be Bora. You are fine with talking on a first name base right?" taking my silence as a yes she continues "good I was waiting for you, take a seat. You know this is nothing serious so no need to be so stiff. You're only here because of the protocol. We'll talk for a few minutes, that's it.".

While she explained the scheme I sat cross-legged on this mini chair opposite of her, which made my legs extremely constricted but still better than looking like a fine lady with her legs crossed. Unfortunately, my assumption that I will be or was mistaken for a terrorist or spree killer turns out to be wrong... how... ordinary.

But the same cannot be said about the teacher's appearance and charisma. I almost lost myself in her caring and mother-like radiation. Looking around the room I notice the little nameplate on the right of her secretary. Ms. Kelly. A beautiful name for a beautiful lady.

"How is school? Have you already made friends? Are you adapting well?" she interrogates me. "Oh school is great. I could already beat up a child. The opportunities are endless." I jokingly said to her shock. Before she could write anything about me being a psycho I throw in between my explanation "I was joking... I swear I'm not bullying anyone...It's PE ok... self-defense? We were told to hit them so it doesn't count. Once that's settled, please put the pen back down.".

 Ms. Kelly burst out laughing and once again clasping the armrest. Her smile is mesmerizing and so the next ten minutes just fly past. For school staff, she isn't that bad of a person or really good at acting. Both are very convincing explanations.

"See already over. You are free to go." she says. I take a look at the clock on the wall and gasp "Already? Damn not bad doc... so I'm done.. No more appointments? You absolve me from all my sins? I'm not a threat to society or mentally unstable?" I ask suspiciously while raising an eyebrow.

She chuckles and answers "No you are a healthy young lady. I don't see a reason to waste any more of your time as long as you feel the same way. You can come whenever you want. And I am not a doctor but you know that right?". Instead of answering her rhetorical question, I turn to her in the doorway, wink with a smirk on my lips and snap my fingers with following finger guns while closing her office door.