whore

I guess I fell asleep on the way home because I defiantly didn't climb up those stairs myself, someone who would be my mom must have brought me up there. Because now I'm lying here early in the morning in the same clothes as yesterday in my bed.

Saturday... my first Saturday in the US in a really long time.

My cat walks in and strokes my leg for attention "Achilles, long time no see! Did you already fill your tummy? Oh, you are sooo cute and so soft" I tell him while sniffing him by putting my whole face in his fur. He kicks around which means for me that I should stop.

I respect his wishes otherwise I'll die of suffocation in my sleep. When I let him down I put on something airy and go to the kitchen where I happen to meet my mother.

"Good morning, slept in? I'm working in the garden and planting if you want to join me or even help. You could also find a spot and make it a new project of yours." she tells me without looking in my direction to fill up some of her water globes and watering cans.

"I was planning on helping you anyways, also before I forget I'll be going to a house party this evening. Just wanted to let you know, don't wait for me and you can cook less for dinner, I won't be eating with you." I explain to her, opening the fridge to make myself an omelet with a bagel on the side. After slurping that shit like I'm a garbage chute I get my sandals and make my way into the backyard.

Achilles stepping in between my steps to probably make me trip and fall, I take some gloves and spend the hot summer noon till afternoon digging holes for flowers and bushes. Mom casually mentioned that she plans to grow her own vegetables and also plant fruit trees, which to her means we're settling down.

I'm happy for her that she can finally get some rest and put her whole heart into this house without worrying to leave everything behind again. It was already getting dark when I went upstairs to get ready. Not sure what the vibe is for the party, so I shouldn't go all out.

Considering who is throwing it less is probably more in this case. Something basic...let's see. Hmm, seems like I don't own boring shit. Oh noo, what a shame. How unfortunate, that means I have no choice other than to look fabulous.

Let's start with underwire, always a good thing to begin with if you ask me. Exactly the right one hangs over my stool. It catches my eye, a set of green, pink and yellow lace, all the tones play harmoniously with each other in their clouded form. The butterfly wings sit in the center, right in the neckline, and flatter the bust while the remaining shapes with their flourishes create embroidered patterns like flowers. The thong follows a similar principle, only with the wings on the hem as a closure to the stomach. It's almost too beautiful to cover the whole thing up. So that's why I don't. Surprise, surprise motherfucker.

I put on a multi-layered, short, chocolate-brown skirt and a tight-fitting suit vest, where I only fasten the two bottom buttons to leave the beautiful bra as the main feature.

To accessorize I dress in layers of jewelry like a bulky necklace consisting of different sub-objects, such as keys, pendants, beads, and buttons, which are distributed on three levels in a rusty design. I decorate my fingers with strange rings, for example, a rabbit's head or a portrait of a woman that I've never seen in my life. Hidden among these special features are a few gemstones in a wide variety of colors and sizes. to complete the look, I change my daily earrings for the quaint ones that match the rest, of course only one of each type to break the symmetry, with which I make a selection of 7 earrings in total and finally opt for platform wedge heel shoes with brown beige checkered pattern and a rim which lies over the leg warmers.

I go grab my keys from the kitchen counter shout that I'm leaving and get out to my truck, on which I heave myself up and sit cross-legged on the Engine Hood. When I hear the honking of a car right next to me, I'm almost so startled that I fall from the car sideways in fright but I managed to just waddle my arms in fear of falling and slide down on my feet. Harrington waves and gestures to get in the car.

"You bitch! I almost hit the ground because of you. Next time I'll drive myself." I tell him while getting on the passenger seat.

"Oh come on, grumpy like always. Haven't pushed enough children off swings, thrown them in front of approaching cars, and burned their corpses today or why are you in such a bad mood?" he returns. I start laughing at the way he phrased it. "Just drive, Harrington!".

As we move onto Robin's driveway, she comes toward us. The headlights of the car make it clear how much time and effort she put into her outfit and look. Lipstick, tie, and a loose corduroy suit jacket with high-waist jeans in a mom fit. Cute lesbian fit.

While getting in the back "oh my...Robin, looking so adorable. Vickie will eat you up. Right, Steve?" I say looking in the mirror where our eyes meet. Surprised by me dragging him into this he reinforces "You will defiantly get laid tonight.".

She looks at us disgusted and replies "I would prefer if she would even talk to me. And what the f is your plan for tonight, Bora. You look like a hooker.".

"Hookers are hot, would definitely smash... just saying. You know me, one word and-" before he continued with whatever he wanted to describe in detail, me and Robin demanded him to stop and concentrate on where he is driving.

"I am well aware of my appearance and I love how I look. I got nothing to hide, it's not my problem if they get turned on." I clarify.

"Told you, she's a bad bitch and totally right. I would... NahhA let me finish. I would let her do anything with me but only with her consent. So should anyone else and if they don't they will feel their nuts getting crushed by that baseball bat in my trunk. Same goes for you, Robin. I got you girls. With that being said, we're here let's go and have some fun." the hair elucidates while opening the door, only to rush to each of ours to hold them open for us as well.