Twelve:

All I ask

"This feels good." You heard Rosinante mumble as he grabs you closer to him. You two are sitting on the clean grass, in front of you is a cliff and a never ending ocean below. The sky is clear and the shining stars are vivid.

You can also hear the loud boom of the fireworks as it lights and paint the sky in different colors. You lean your head in Rosinante's shoulder while staring at the sky watching the wonderful fireworks.

If I could, then I would sacrifice everything just to stay in this moment.

You thought on yourself as you feel your heart beats loudly but you feel incredibly calm and secure with Rosinante beside you. You never feel this kind of emotions before, he is the only guy that can make you feel this way.

And you perfectly knew you're in trouble because as much as you let this feelings grow the more difficult for you to leave.

Just thinking about it makes your heart tear into dust. Damn, it hurts so much.

"Rosi." You softly call his name. You heard a little hum from him.

I love you.

"How I just wanna live in this moment forever." You whisper, almost inaudible but Rosinante still heard it and you felt him place a soft kiss in your hair.

"Let's make it." He said. Hearing what he said made your heart flatter but at the same time hurt.

You felt his hands grab your hand and lift it, he placed it to his lips and kiss your knuckles where your ring is on it. You feel the butterflies on your stomach as a heat rush to your face.

Stop doing sweet things, I might get used to it.

"I hope." You whisper.

...

"Here is it. Just pick one" Maki is handing you pieces of paper where some songs are written on it. You are now in the park.

You and Rosinante decide to watch some of the performers in the stage that is located in front of the fountain. There are some tables in front of it too where you can sit and have something to drink. As for the both of you there is a glass of wine on your table.

"Thanks." You said, Maki just smile as he walks out and walk to the piano infront of the stage. He start to play the piano and some women starts dancing again.

"I'll be cheering on you." Rosinante said playfully. You chuckled at him.

"Sure you will." You shot back. He sips on his wine while you're just scanning the songs that Maki gave to you. He is right, you knew all of this.

One song picked your attention as you read through its lyrics. Once you finish reading it you glance at Rosinante while watching the area with amaze in his eyes. He looks genuinely happy.

You sip on your wine as the music stops and a loud of applause envelope the area. You stand up and told Rosinante that you'll try to perform too. He offer you a wide smile.

"It's my pleasure to watch." He said in a sweet voice. You kiss his cheeks before leaving him

You talk to Maki and told him what song you're going to sing. He just nod and smiles at you. You come up to the stage, the crowd immediately cheer on you when they recognize who you are.

"Finally! We will hear (yn) singing!" One of the crown said

"This will be amazing!"

"I'm waiting for this!"

"Go for it, (yn)!"

You heard Maki starts playing the piano, you inhale deeply as you look at Rosinante. He is proudly watching at you.