Fifteen: End

The land known for Goodbyes and new Beginnings

Farvel is known as the land of Goodbyes and new beginnings. It's because of its ancient story about a brave soldier from the island. He always fight for this island and protects it to whoever wants to cause harm or owns it. The brave soldier is always ready to sacrifice his life just for the safety of the island.

The brave soldier has a wife, she is pregnant but after they knew about her pregnancy they also discovered that she has some disease and at that time they haven't knew what the cure was. The disease makes her body weak in just for a short time.

The doctors said she can't gave birth to her baby because her body can't handle and it will cause her death sooner than expected. But if they'll abort the baby the mother will live longer. The wife of that brave soldier never told his husband about it. She doesn't want to abort the baby and she dont want her husband to choose so she's the one who choose.

She keep her baby, and on the day that she's going to give birth she told her husband that she can't live longer. So then she tells her goodbyes to her husband and said, look for the new beginnings of their new born son.

And then the brave soldier together with his son left alone to start a new beginnings.

"What a sad story." Rosinante commented after you finish telling him the story of Farvel. Its something you read on a certain book.

"Yeah. It is." You said almost whispering.

You wonder if this is some kind of coincidence that they lead the both of you in this island. Knowing what's the story behind.

It's just going to repeat history, but with a twisted plot

You thought.

"So what are the objectives for this Island?" Rosi ask. You two are on the deck and you can now see the silhouette of the island and its slowly nearing.

You breathe deeply.

"No objectives actually.. I just want you to meet someone." You confess to him and look up. He glance at you and confusion is evident on his eyes.

"I'll tell you more when we're already there." You answered and sit on the wooden chair on the deck.

"We are not meeting my brother, are we?" He joked but there is a little nervousness in his tone. You chuckled.

"I would never do that. This is my gift for you" you said and smile.

Farewell gift

You thought. You look at the wide ocean and any minute that passed by and you were nearing the island your heart aches. But you have no regrets. Once you saw them together again, you are more satisfied.

"Farvel is just a small peaceful island, almost similar to the island we stayed on. But this island is more prosperous and lively. According to the information they given me. Marines just often come here since its one of whitebeard's territory now." You explain so that he'll gain some information about the island.

You thought he would be needing this as soon as you arrive and..

You saw on your peripheral vision that he is intently listening to you.

"You can stay here for two or more days. Depends on you." You stated. He frown at you.

"Me? What about you?" He asked now there is scowl on his face. You didn't answered him.

You don't want to tell him what are your plans after you gave to him your farewell gift. You don't even know how to tell him.

"Lets just say that I need to run some errand. And we'll separate our ways.." you told him. You felt his grip on your shoulder and he was trying to turn you to him. You finally look at him and worry is evident in his eyes.