Part 1

This scene starts when shiva throws raavi out of pandya niwas accusing her that she had given him divorce by putting false allegations on him...

This is my take on how will raavi react to this and how will she prove her innocence

Lets continue..

After getting thrown away from her dream house by her own husband, Raavi was devasted not knowing what to do. She was not in a state to process anything what happened few seconds ago.. but she knew that she was not wrong she didn't do anything that resulted this..Raavi very well knew that she has to do something , she can't let her pandya's think that she admitted her mistake..no this is not gonna happen..She stood up wiping her tears fiercely looking at her surroundings where whole Somnath was standing and just looking at her some giving her pity looks and some gossiping about her fate. She definitely didn't like this. She went to her suitacse which was now opened and all her clothes were scattered which resembled her heart at that moment which was broken into million pieces..

She collected her clothes and kept them in and started moving toward pandya niwas again..

She entered the house with a fierce look on her face and on being confronted by Shiva , she confessed her love to him which shocked some and surprised some..

Raavi: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH , I LOVE U SHIVAAAA.....

This shocked shiva to his core. For a second he wanted to believe her and that was when he was reminded how she and her naagin behen Anita were succesfull in ruining his brother and bhabhi's dream..

Shiva: tujhe kya lagta hain,, tu yeh heroine wali entry maregi aur i love u bolegi aur me maan jaunga.. agar is duniya main , mein sabse jyada nafrat agar kisise karta hun to wo tu hein maami ki behen ki beti..

Raavi: Aur agar is duniya mein sabse jyada kisise pyaar karti hun tho wo tu hein shiva sirf tu..

With that raavi went towards the aangan and took blessings of her elders and stated that until she doesn't prove her innocence she is not gonna move out of this house..

Shiva moved out to the store not before giving deadly glare to his chipkali which she gave back with full tashan...

The day ended and its was gonna be time to close the store. Everyone returned except shiva

Raavi was waiting in the aangan for shiva to return and she didn't know when she slept on the swing itself. After sometime shiva returned from store.He entered the house jumping through the window. Raavi's sleep got disturbed by the commotion.
She immediately got up from the swing and went towards the kitchen to heat food for shiva. She knew he didn't eat anything since mrng
Here shiva saw the retreating figure of raavi.She was the last person he expected to be awake.
She came back with food and saw shiva wiping his face and hands with towel near the well.Shiva didn't wanted any conversation so he was leaving towards his room
Raavi called shiva
Raavi:Shiva ruk kaha ja raha hain..khana tho kha le...
Shiva: Dekh chipkali..yeh natak mere saamne mant kar samjhi tujhe kya lagte hain subah ko tu mujhe divorce de degi or raat ko aake khana khane bolegi to mein maan jaunga..sapne dekhna band karde chipkali..kyunki aisa kuch nahi hone wala.

He said in his usual Shiva wala tone..

Raavi:Dekh shiva tujhe Jo sochna Hein tu soch mujhe koi farak nahi padta kyuki mujhe pata hein ki mai galat nahi hun..tu voh sab chod aur khana kha.dekh mujhe pata hein tune subah se kuch nahi khaya

She said holding his hand and trying to drag him towards dining table...but him being the chattan pandya he didn't even budge..Raavi looked at him and he furiously jerked his hand from her grip to which she stumbled...

Shiva: dekh mkbkb mujhe yeh faltu drama nahi chahiye..aur mein nahi khane wala tere haat ka khna aur tu apni nautanki band kar aur mujhe baksh de..

Raavi : Shiva tu mera gussa khane PE kyu nikal raha hain..mujhe pata tu bhuka nhi reh sakta itne der tak isliye bol rahi hun..chup chap khana kha le..

Shiva lost the last thread of his patience and usne apna roudra roop dharan kar liya
Shiva : tujhe samjh kyu nahi aa raha mein nahi khana chahta...aur tere haat ka to bilkul nahi itna sab kuch karne ke baad tu mujhse baat bhi kaise kar rahi haan...( shouting)

Raavi: Dekh shiva Maine tujhe pehle hi samjhaya tha ki Maine ne kuch nahi kiya jo bhi hua usme mera haat nahi tha sab kuch Anita di ne maasi ma ne kiya mein galat time par galat jagah par thi..

Shiva: Haha( laughing sarcastically)tu bolegi aur mein manjaunga tu soch bhi kaise sakti hein chipkali aisa karne ki.Dhara bhabhi ko tu apna sab kuch manti thi na apna idol manti thi...ab kya hua..aa gayi na apni naagin behen ki chikni chupdi baato mein aur tere wajah se aaj gaumbi aur bhabhi ko aulad ka sukh nahin mila.

Raavi was really heartbroken listening to him he was literally accusing her for her so called sister's misdeeds. This was not what she was expecting. Things are going out of her hand she need to do something and quick. She determined to herself

Raavi : Tu sun bhi raha h tu kya bol raha h.. tujhe sach mein lagta hein ki dhara di ke saath itni neech harkat karungi tune soch bhi kaise liya shiva.. mujhe to samjh mei bhi nahi aa rha h ki me kaise tujhe samjhaun...

Shiva : Mujhe na tujh jaise dhokebaaz ki baat samjhna hi nahi hein aakhir tu to nikli us naagin maami ki parvarish hi na..(laughing sarcastically)..

Saying so was about to leave when he stopped listening her words

Raavi: Tujhe yahi lagta hein na ki mein galat hu tho thik hain ek hafte ke andar agar meine apne aap ko Sacha saabit nahi kiya tho mein bhi raavi nahi..aur jab tak yeh nahi ho jata mein yaha se hilne wali nhi hun..

Shiva left not before glaring at her..

That night was so long for both of them shiva was sleeping on the cot in aangan and raavi in their room.

"Skipping the decoration part coz it's of no use( show me bhi kuch phayda nahi hua and yaha bhi mein hata rahi hun)"

Raavi was really determined to prove herself innocent to prove it him that he is not the only who is concerned about dhara and gaumbi's baby.

From next day her life's gonna change..

SCREEN FREEZES...