Part 14

Raavi was getting a feeling that something huge was about to happen. She closed the file which she was checking and leaned on her chair. She took her phn and opened a photo of Shiva and hers during their reception. She smiled sadly. She spoke caressing her thumb on the picture.

Raavi: Kaisa hai tu shiva... kya se kya ban gaye hum... kyu hua humare saath aisa... kya ab hume aise hi bitani hai puri jindagi ek doosre se juda hoke alag hoke... kya ab hum kabhi wapas ek saath nahi ho sakte...kitna perfect tha sab kuch.. tu.. mai... humare beech sab thik ho raha tha... kyu nahi kiya tune mujhpe bharosa... aur aaj...aaj pata nahi ajeeb si bechaini ho rhi hai.. aisa lag raha hai tu mujhe bula raha hai... aaj har baat mujhe teri yaad dila rahi hai... kyu shiva kyu kiya tune aisa... 

A tear escaped her eye and she wiped it and sighed. She spoke again.

Raavi: tujhe pata hai maine na ek event management ka firm shuru kiya hai... naam pata hai kya hai 'badhai ho' achi hai na.. somnath ji ke ashirwaad aur mere mehnat se sab acha chal raha hai... tujhe batana chahti par nahi bol payi..kher... sab kaise hai waha.. mai bohot miss karti hun tujhe shiva... aaj bhi utna hi pyaar karti hun tujhse 'I Love U Shiva'.

She kissed his picture and again drowned herself in her work. It was her great escape.

Here in Pandya store shiva was sitting at the steps of the store and leaned on the pillar and was looking at Raavi's picture from yesterday's video. He took a screenshot of that and kept it as his screen saver. He was smiling through tears on his eyes. He spoke.

Shiva: Kaisi hai tu chipkali... itne dino baad tujhe dekh raha hun... kaha hai tu.. pata hai naraz hai mujhse... par itni hai nahi pata tha... wapas aaja na please... bohot miss kara raha hun tujhe... itne din hum kabhi ek doosre se alag nahi rahe... kuch thik nahi hai tere bina Raavi... maano ghar ki roshni tere saath chali gayi ho... tere bina sab thik kaise ho sakta hai... tu mujhe bas ek baar mil jaye kasam somnath ki mai kabhi tujhe khud se alag nahi hone dunga... na koi shikayat ka mauka dunga... aaj mai waada karta hun Raavi mai tujhe dhundunga tu jaha kahi bhi ho mai tujhe mil ke hi rahunga.. bohot ho gaya rona dhona...bohot reh liye hum alag ab aur nahi mai wapas tujhe apna banaunga raavi... hum dono ek doosre ki kismat nahi taqdeer hai.. kismat me likhe ko mehnat karke badal sakte hai pan humare taqdeer me jo likha hai wo hona hi hai... hum bane hi ek doosre ke liye raavi... mai tujhse aur dur nahi reh sakta... kuch bhi ho jaye mai tujhe mana ke hi rahunga pata hai itna aasaan nahi pan mai bhi Shiva Pandya hu haar nahi maanunga... tera dil jeet ke rahunga mai... I Love U meri chipkali.  

He wiped his eyes in determination. He kissed her picture smiled widely after a long time. He determined to get raavi back to him and win her heart. She was his genuine happiness. 

Shiva went to his house for lunch. He started calling his bhabhi which was surprising to her. He never did that after Raavi left. Shiva entered the kitchen looking for his bhabhi.

Shiva: Bhabhi...khana laga do na bhook lagi hai...

Dhara had tears in her eyes. It was after so long shiva asked her something. He never spoke to anyone so it was overwhelming her.

Dhara wiping her tears spoke..

Dhara: Ha shiva abhi aayi...

She got him his lunch and he was having it very fondly. He didn't eat properly during this time but now he got some unknown energy in him and he was sure to set things right. For that he have to become the previous Shiva Pandya who loves his food like anything. He was doing the same. Dhara was watching him with admiration. Meanwhile Dev and Gaumbi returned home from mandi and saw Shiva having his food all smiling. It was an eye feast for his brothers. Everyone was confused but no one questioned not wanting to spoil his mood. All were sure till now that it was related to Raavi. After yesterday's incident Shiva was seen to be all smiling or to be precise a little extra smiling.  Everyone completed their lunch and retired to their works. Shiva worked in the shop with extra joy today because of his confidence and the thought of meeting his Chipkali soon. Soon the day ended and the brothers reached home and had their dinner. Everything seemed to be perfect but deep down everyone missed Raavi in this happy family but no one spoke fearing Shiva's reaction. After dinner when all were leaving he spoke.