Part 18

Raavi woke up with a heavy head. She looked at her surroundings and it was her room in the ashram. She was surprised and she suddenly remembered she saw Shiva. She started breathing heavily. She searched for him everywhere but thought it could be her dream. Only then Geetha entered the room with coffee. She went and sat beside Raavi and caressed her head.

Geetha:kya hua Raavi...bura sapna dekha kya...

Raavi nodded her head in no and relaxed. Geetha was thinking whether to tell her about Shiva's arrival or not. Raavi saw her in deep thoughts.

Raavi: kya hua kaha kho gayi...

Geetha: nahi kuch nahi...tu yeh coffee pi aur niche aaja Mai nashta lagati hun...

Raavi nodded and thought 'sapna hai Raavi'. She got freshen up and went down and saw children were having breakfast and were ready to go to school. She greeted everyone and sat for having breakfast. Geetha and Ma were wondering how to tell Raavi. Raavi saw everyone was silent and broke it...

Raavi: itna sannata kyu hai... Tera maun vrat hai kya Geetha...chalo acha hai...ek din tho hum chain se je sakte hai...

Children laughed and Ma shared an awkward smile. Geetha frowned. Raavi laughed out loud. Children left for school and now the three of them were left. Ma cleared her throat and caught their attention.

Ma: Raavi teri tabiyat thik nahi hai...tu aaj ke liye ruk ja..kal chale jana...hmm

Raavi: mujhe kya hua ma..kuch bhi tho nahi...aur waise bhi bohot kaam baki hai...

Ma: Raavi mujhe kuch kehna hai tujhse...nahi dikhana hai...

Raavi: kya hua ma..sab thik hai na.

Ma: wo tujhe decide karna hoga...

She indicated Geetha to bring Shiva with her. Geetha nodded and left. Shiva was at the terrace and was not having courage to face her. Geetha came to him

Geetha: Suniye...

Shiva turned back

Geetha: Ma aapko niche bula rahi hai...

Shiva: Raavi hai waha pe...

Geetha nodded in yes and shiva took Somnath's name and started to follow her. His heart beat rose when he was reaching her. Yesterday he met her she was in his arms but Raavi was not in her senses so no problem but not now. Raavi woke up and they were going to face eachother after so long.

Geetha reached hall and Ma and Raavi looked at her. Geetha indicated ma that he's here. But Raavi was not able to get anything. Shiva was taking slow steps and he also reached hall. He was standing at back of her so ma told Raavi to look back. Raavi confusingly looked back and her eyes widened in shock. She stood up. Shiva slowly lifted his head and looked at her. Tears filled his eyes and started to flow slowly. Raavi was not able to process anything. She thought it might be her dream of seeing Shiva in her office but it was true
He was here in actual. She frose and remembered yesterday's event.

Flashback to last night when Shiva entered Raavi's cabin and saw she was working on some papers. She was keenly looking into the papers and laptop sometimes. Shiva was standing there. She thought it might be Rhea so she casually let her in. When she saw up it was Shiva standing there looking at her intently with tears in his eyes. Raavi's vision blurred with tears. She thought it might be because of her headache. She cleared her eyes and again saw at the figure. It exactly looked like Shiva. Her head started spinning and before she could say anything everything gone black and only thing she could here was Shiva shouting her name.

Shiva immediately came running to her and knelt infront of her. She became unconscious on her chair. He cupped her face and rubbed her palms. He called someone for help. He stood up and took her to the couch in the room and made her head lay on his lap. He was continuously rubbing her palms and was patting her cheeks to wake her up. Tears were not willing to stop rolling down. Rhea came in and saw Raavi lying there in his lap. She came running and knelt infront of her.