Part 3

She went to the store taking the box packed for shiva thinking what might be his reaction on seeing her. They didn't see each other since yesterday after that discussion at night. By the time she returned from Police station, he left for store and at lunch he didn't come home..

She was nervous thinking of his reaction. She called him..

Raavi: Shiva....

Shiva was facing his back to her and checking the the newly loaded stock. He turned back when he heard his name

He saw her standing looking straight into his eyes with a bag in her hand

Shiva : Tu yahan kyu aayi hai.. dekh chipkali mujhe tujhse koi baat nahi karni aur agar faltu ka drama karne aayi hai to abhi ke abhi 1 2 ka 4 ho le..

But raavi doesn't seem to be listening his words.. she was in her own world and probably stuck at the first sentence he said.. of course he called her 'chipkali' after so long... though it annoys her always but now she felt ecstatic hearing that again from him..she didn't know that she was continuously staring at him with love filled eyes and this irked shiva more...

Shiva : ae gadhedi tu sun rahi hai...

And she came out of her reverie.. and looked at him once again and said

Raavi: Mujhe bhi koi shouk nahi hai faltu bakwas karne ka jo bhi bolti hun sach bolti hun aur tujhe yeh baat ache se pata hai...tu woh sab chod aur khana kha.. me tere liye khana layi hun..

She said calmly...

Shiva : Tujhe samjh nahi aata ek baar keh diya na jane ko..to phir jati kyu nahi..aur ha yeh khana bhi le ke ja apne saath mujhe nahi khana pati nahi kya milake layi..

The last sentence broke her heart...which was already broken..what an irony right..and it's the same person again..but this time she didn't let herself down she composed and decided not to get weak infront of this man..

Raavi spoke holding his shirt color..

Raavi : Teri himmat kaisi Hui shiva Aisa ghatiya khayal apne dimag me lane ki tujhe sach me lagta hei maine kuch milaya hein isme.

He jerked her hands off his color.

Shiva: Ha lagta hai isliye bol Raha hun nahi khana..aur tu ja yaha se me teri tarah velle nahi baitha hun bahut kaam hai mujhe..

Raavi: dekh tujhe Jo sochna hai tu soch waise bhi agar mera bharosa karna hi hota to bahut pehle hi kar chuka hota..mujhe tujhse yeh sab baatein nahi karni hai tu pehle khana kha..tune kal raat bhi nahi khayi.. aur mujhe pata hei Aaj bhi thik se khayi nahi hogi chal..

She said  trying to drag him holding his hand..but him being the chattan pandya himself, didn't budge..

Shiva angrily jerked his hand from his hold and shouted at her..

Shiva: tujhe samaj nahi aata ek baar keh diya na nahin khana to kyu piche padi hai..

Raavi stifled at his voice.Not new to her but she didn't expect this much anger and hatred towards her. They used to fight a lot and they even fought after their marriage too but this time she got to know something has really changed between them something has totally completed. She never knew shiva could hate her to this extent even without her mistake. Nothing new..he always did that. The anger and hatred  he possessed towards her maasi was showered on her and today again it's repeating..but this time when she knew she wasn't wrong didn't wanted his anger to overpower her..

Raavi: Dekh shiva tu nahi janta me kya karungi agar tu ne khana nahi khaya to

Shiva : kya karlegi apni maasi ko batayegi(he taunted)..yeh faltu ki dhamkiyon se na me nahi darne wala tujhe Jo karna hei tu kar...

Raavi: thik hai agar kuch bhi ulta sidha hua to mujhe mat bolna..

Shiva : Abey ja ja badi aayi...mujhe mat bolna(mimicking her)..

Raavi: thik hai ab tu dekh me kya karti hun

Raavi banged the food bag on the counter and turned back to leave (at least to him)
but what raavi did was least expected

She started shouting and calling the nearby people of the famous streets of somnath..

Shiva immediately went to her and tried to stop but she kept on moving away from him and shouting and calling people of the streets. Hearing this some people switched on the lights of their house to see whats happening. Seeing this shiva dragged raavi towards a corner  and kept his palm on her mouth to stop her blabbering. They were extremely close that they could feel each other's breath .His one hand was on her waist holding her and other on her mouth.Her both the hands were on his chest and she was staring at him lovingly.
Shiva was observing his surroundings as anyone came out but to his relief no one saw them. He sighed in relief. He looked at her who was already looking at him with love filled eyes. He for a moment forgot about everything and lost into her eyes.Even he wanted to believe her and wanted to listen to her atleast. When he returned home from jail and got to know that she was missing he ran away to find her. Shiva knew that what he was thinking was wrong but whenever he saw her his mind took him back to those events which happened in the hsptl. They were staring at each other one with love and other with confused feelings. His chain of thoughts broke when he saw raavi moving and indicating him to remove his hand.

He immediately jerked off his hand and said low voice filled with enough anger..

Shiva: Ae dhakkan akal hai ki bech ke aayi hai kya kar rahi thi pagal ho gayi kya..tuje pata bhi hai tu kya kar rahi thi aise kon chillata Hain itni raat gaye..

Raavi: Ha to mein bhi konsa aisa karni chahthi thi wo to tune majboor kar diya agar ek baar bolne pe kha leta to inta bada tamasha nahi karna padta

Shiva thought it was impossible to deal with her. She just did this drama to make him eat Shiva thought shaking his head he left her..

Shiva : tune yeh sab merese khana khilane ke liye kiya...

Raavi nodded innocently..

He left and her moved forward she followed him..and she said

Raavi : dekh shiva mujhe pata Hain tuje bhook lagi hain agar kha lega to pighal nahi jayega me khana yahi chod ke ja rahi hun man hua to kha lena.. bye mere bhootnath mere sapne dekhna gud nyt.

She said pinching his cheeks and he got annoyed and jerked her hand.

And she left. Shiva came out of the store just to assure she returned safely or not. No matter how much he pretend to hate her but he can never compromise with her safety..not even in his wildest dreams. That's what make him unique and 'Shiva Pandya'

Both were lost in each others thoughts..Just as raavi said he dreamt of raavi..

On the other side raavi thought of the day and decided to call Rajiv once it's mrng..no matter how much she loves him and this family she cannot compromise on her self respect... Thinking about each other both drifted to sleep...
Both slept thinking about each other...

SCREEN FREEZES...

--------------------------------------------------
Hey guys how are u all...

I hope u all are doing well and good in ur lives...

How' s the update?? Did u like it??

Is it boring?? I know shivi scenes nahi the pichle dono updates mein but isme hein ek chotu sa...

Kaisa laga bataiye jaroor...continue karoon..

Give me ur honest reviews and plz ignore mistakes if any...and thank u all Dil se...for all the love and votes for the previous parts...

Stay tuned I hope aapko aage ki updates achi lagengi..aur ha isme jyada shivi scenes nahi honge kyuki Maine sirf raavi ki innocence prove karne me jyada focus Kiya hein..

And ha it's going to have a sad ending...

Thank you guys yaha tak padne ke liye batate Jana kaisa laga.🙏