Part 12

Krish was walking here and there in Pandya Store. His phn rang when he was about to lift he bumped into Shiva and the phn fell from his hand. It resulted in the phn switching to speaker on mode. Krish immediately lift up his phn checked it and saw its and unknown no call. He thought may be it was for any store work so he continued talking on speaker. Krish said

Hello...kaun baat kar raha hai....

Raavi: Hello...(slowly..Geetha was signing her to talk loudly)...

Krish: Ji kahiye kis se baat karni hai aapko...

Raavi felt so emotional after hearing to him. She kept her hand on her mouth so that he couldn't hear her sobs. Krish felt weird. He asked again. Meanwhile shiva was unloading sacks from tempo. He heard Krish talking to someone. Raavi spoke.

Raavi: Happy Birthday Krish...

Shiva sensed something and looked back. He hurriedly came to Krish. Before he could talk to the person Raavi cut the call. Shiva asked Krish.

Shiva : Krish kaun tha phn pe...kya kaha unhone...

Krish: Pata nahi shiva kaun hai...happy birthday bol ke kaat diya...

Shiva felt something. He felt like she was talking. Are u out of ur mind shiva. Y will she call.He sighed and continued working. He is going to have a long night tonight.

Krish felt suspicious. He'll almost save everyone's numbers. But this call from unknown no. arised so many doubts in his mind. He being the techee added to his suspicions. Shiva again asked Krish not being satisfied.

Shiva: Tujhe sach mai nahi pata kaun tha wo... He asked sadly hoping it might be her.

Krish understood his brother's inner turmoil. He nodded in no.

It was like this from 15 months now. He would only come home whenever it was midnight. Krish being awake watching movies and webseries at that time he saw how his gunda boy became. Shiva only used to have to work related conversation. He used to play with Dev and Rish's child. His only reason for genuine smile. Sometimes Sanchi used to sleep on his shoulders. Sanchi was also fond of her Shiva chachu. She used to cry for him and when he was not around video calls helped them. Evening when he came home he used to bring toys for her. Everyone was  happy seeing Shiva smiling and living. They rarely used to get to see a smiling Shiva Pandya after that day. Sanchi made it possible. Shiva used to sway her in his wide arms and lulled her to sleep. Dev and Rishitha felt glad that atleast they could do something from their end to make shiva smile. Everyone else failed miserably everytime they tried. Sanchi was only his happiness for now. Krish sighed and left from store to meet his friends and also to know about the person who wished him in the morning. They all missed her. Some were able to express it while some can't. 

Maami came to store for some groceries. Shiva and Maami's relation developed. They don't bicker as they used to. They both saw how each other missed her. When Raavi left Somnath, Prafulla realised her mistake and after few days she came to Pandya Niwas and apologized to Shiva and everyone for her mistake. Shiva saw genuineness in her eyes and accepted her apology by just nodding. One day Shiva went to Maami's house to deliver groceries. He desperately wanted to ask about her know about her where is she is she fine. He wanted to know. Maami asked him to come in. He came and was looking towards her room intently. Maami observed this and asked him to go in. His legs on their own dragged him. Maami thought atleast her guilt could lessen a little now. He went inside her room. It was all pink. Her favourite. He smiled sadly. He closed the door and looked at each and everything which was in her room. His tears again made their way from his eyes. He sat near the bed and ran his hand on it feeling her. He looked at her pictures hanging on the wall. He took one of it and hugged and cried silently. He went to her cupboard and took one of her dupatta and held it closer to his heart. Meanwhile Maami came and saw Shiva's condition. She couldn't hold it and went to him. He immediately hugged her and cried out loud. He begged her to give any information related to her. He promised he'll not disturb her. Maami was helpless and said she didn't have any. She promised if she'll get to know anything she'll inform him the first. Shiva calmed down and left the place. From that day shiva and Maami's relation changed for good. Whenever Maami comes to store he used to ask only one thing 'kuch pata chala'. Maami nods in no. Sometimes he used to go to Maami's house and sleep near her bed imagining her. One day maami came there and saw him as usually crying. She went to him and asked him place his head on her lap. She caressed her head and due to continuous crying he drifted to sleep in no time. Maami became like second mother to Shiva. Sometimes he voluntarily came and slept on Prafulla's lap as 'she' used to do. It gave him the feeling of her presence.