Part 4

Next mrng...
Raavi was serving breakfast and her phn rang. It showed caller's name Rajiv Sir..
She thought to call him and she received her call. Raavi answered his call and went a few steps ahead as no one knows about her plan. This made shiva suspicious. He thought.

Shiva in his mind
  'Aisa kiska phn aa gaya jo yahan baat nahi kar sakti thi.. koi bhi ho shiva tujhe kya... bhool gaya kya raavi ne kya kiya bhabhi ke saath... wo kisi se bhi baat kare tujhe usse farak nahi padna chahiye'

Raavi came back after finishing her call. She ate her breakfast and started to think how to meet him as she cannot directly say she is going to PS. Raavi somehow made some story and went out to meet him.

Raavi reached ps and met Rajiv

Raavi: So batayein officer aapne mujhe bulaya...

Rajiv: Ha raavi ji..Hume  lead mile hein...hum aapko dikhana chahte the jaise ki aapne kaha aapki behen ke sath koi ho sakta hein tho hamne yeh confirm karne ke liye hsptl ki CCTV phootage check karvayi hein.. aap dekhiye

Rajiv handed his phn to raavi and what she saw shocked her to the core. She saw Rishitha's bua Kamini with her sister. Rajiv interrupted..

Rajiv:Yeh Kamini Thakur hei yaha ki local MLA. Apke behen ke saath aapko is bare me kuch pata hai..

Rajiv asked. Raavi nodded in no..

Rajiv: Then yeh dono me se koi ek hi hame bata sakta hein ki wo dono saath kyu hein aur kya kar rahe hein. Mai apne team se bolke kuch information nikalvata hun aap apne behen se jake puchiye kyuki hum directly kamini ji ke pass nahi ja sakte pakka evidence ke bina..

Raavi nodded as she understood..

Raavi :  Aap sahi keh rahe hein..me apne behen se jake puch ti hun.. aap pls wo phootage mujhe bhej dijiye..

He agreed and shared it to her. She now determined and moved to her maasi's house to confront Anita..

On the other hand Rajiv re viewed the video clearly. He decided to get the call history of both the persons. He called raavi and asked him to send anita's number to which she immediately responded.

Rajiv collected their numbers and managed to get their previous call list which stated that they spoke to each other many times..but what... they had to find out...

Rajiv informed his hacker to get the previous two week's call recordings..

Raavi reached her maasi's house and started to call Anita

Maasi: Ae raavi kaise hai tu meri bachi aur yeh kya aate hi anita ko bula rahi hai apni maasi se nahi milegi..aa ne..

Prafulla said and moved forward opening her hands wide to take raavi into her embrace..

Raavi: Dur raho masi mujhe aapse nahi milna aapne mere aur shiva ki dhoke se divorce kara diya hein aur aapko kya lagta hei me aapse gale Milne aayi hongi...

By hearing the sounds Anita came out of her room and saw raavi glaring at her and fuming in anger.She directly went to anita and spoke...

Raavi: Mujhe aapse koi behes nahi karni isliye jo bhi puchu bina baat ghumayi jawab dijiye..

Raavi directly came to the point making anita gulp in fear. She nodded in fear as she never saw raavi this angry. She always loved everyone and maintained a toothy smile on her face..

Raavi: Aap rishitha ki bua ke saath us din hsptl me kya kar rahi thi...dekho sidha sawal ka sidha jawab dijiye...

Anita : Y..yeh..t..tu..tu kya keh rahi hai..m..m..mein rishitha ki b.b..bua ke saath kya karungi us din tho mujhe bhi pet me dard ho raha tha tho mein apne room mein thi. Tu bhi tho thi mere saath..