Part 19

Geetha: tu ja mujhe Shiva se baat karni hai

She said a bit seriously.

Both Shiva and Raavi looked at her

Raavi: kya baat karni hai tujhe. She asked narrowing her eyebrows.

Geetha: kuch bhi ho tujhe uss se kya...tu ja...ab tujhe jaldi nahi ho rahi hai...

She rolled her eyes and Geetha giggled. Shiva just passed a smile. His whole concentration was on his chipkali. Raavi left.

Geetha sat on the couch and asked Shiva to sit.

Geetha: tho bataiye...

Shiva looked at her confused.

Shiva: kya...

Geetha: apne baare mai..aur kya....

Shiva: ky...kya bataun...bataya tho tha...mai Raavi ka pati hun...

Geetha: ha wo tho mujhe bhi pata hai...par mujhe wo jaan na hai jo mujhe nahi pata...

Shiva: kya jaan na chahti hai aap...mai kya bolun...

Geetha: wahi...ki aap yaha kaise aaye kyu aaye...Raavi ke bare mai kaise pata chala...kyuki itne din tho koi call ya msg koi contact nahi kiya aapne tho phir achank se kaise...

Shiva: Contact nahi kiya iska matlab ye tho nahi na ki mujhe uski yaad nahi aayi.

He said sadly. Geetha was also feeling sad but she is doing this for Raavi and her happiness. She can't take any chance or risk regarding her. She wanted to cross check Shiva's intentions and the depth of his feelings.

Geetha: achi baat hai ki yaad ayi.. agar itna hi yaad ayi tho aapne use dhundne ki koshish kyu nahi ki...

Shiva: himmat nahi aayi uska saamna karne ki...jo bhi maine uske saath kiya...mai maafi ke layak nahi tha....

Shiva was answering all her questions as he felt responsible and accountable for Raavi's situation. Geetha felt good that he was actually wanting Raavi to forgive him. She decided it was done for today. But with passing time he has to go through a lot of efforts and should pass many tests. Let's see will he be able to or not.

Meanwhile Raavi came down getting ready. She was wearing a plain white kurti and palazzo set. She was looking gorgeous. Her free hair was flying in air. She was looking something in her bag and was climbing down the stairs. Shiva was looking at her with his eyes wide open. He was admiring her with love filled eyes. He couldn't divert his eyes from her. How could he.. she was looking so beautiful even that plain white color was adorning her. She looked at him and saw he was staring at her. Their eyes locked for a moment.

Bgm:

They broke their eye lock when they listen someone clearing their throat. Who could it be?? Obviously Geetha. Raavi averted her gaze and tucked her hair strand behind her ear.

Raavi: wo...mai office ja rahi hun..ma puche tho bol dena...

Geetha: acha thik hai...par ek min ruk...

Raavi: jaldi kar already late ho gaya hai...

Geetha went to the kitchen and brought two boxes with her. She said handing them to Raavi.

Geetha: dhyan se sun...iss box mai tera lunch hai. She said indicating one of the boxes.
Aur isme hai fruits.. she said showing another one.. aur dono boxes mujhe aate waqt khali chahiye samjhi...finish kar ke Lana thik hai...