Part 20

Shiva just got an idea how to manaofy his Chipkali. He thought to cook her dinner for tonight. Her favourite food. Yes he decided to cook for her. He wanted to make her feel special. He started moving towards kitchen. He needed someone's help. Who could help him?? He looked around and found Geetha helping children with their homework. He went to her and cleared his throat as if calling her. She looked around. She gave the book to the kid

Geetha: tum ye revise karo Mai aati hun...

The kid nodded and left.

To shiva: ji kahiye...

Shiva: wo..wo..mai...nahi mujhe...

He was stammering a bit.

Geetha: yahi kehna tha aapko...

She said suppressing her laugh.

Shiva: nahi..wo mai..mujhe aapki...

Geetha: madad chahiye....am i right....

Shiva nodded..

Shiva: aapko kaise pata chala...

Geetha: mujhe pata tha...kabhi na kabhi aapko meri jarurat padegi hi...

Shiva smiled a bit and nodded.

Geetha: tho bataiye...mai aapki kaise madad kar sakti hun...

Shiva: wo mai khana banane ja raha hun..chip..mera matlab Raavi ke liye...to aap meri madad karengi... Mujhe nahi pata na ki kya kaha hai..tho...

Geetha: oohhhh...tho kisi ko special feel karaya ja raha hai...hmm niicee..

She teased. Shiva tried to hide his blush.

Geetha: chalna hai ya...aise hi sharmana hai...

Shiva blushed hard and they moved to the kitchen. Geetha spared him for today because teasing session can wait. But Raavi's hunger can't.

Shiva decided to make a whole Gujarati platter. It was now time for Raavi to return. Raavi completes her work and headed down. She didn't find her car. Then she remembered Shiva dropped her. She groaned in frustration. But somewhere she was also feeling bad that he didn't come to pick her up. She shook her head and brushed that thought. She decided to take an auto. She was waiting for an auto meanwhile her heart and mind involved in deep conversation.

M: huh...bada aaya mai tera driver hun kuch dino ke liye...i knew it wo nahi aayega...

H: par kyu nahi aaya...

M: matlab tu chahti thi ki wo aaye...

H: ha..

M: huh??

H: nahi matlab usne kaha tha na ki...

M: wo nahi aayega Raavi bhul gaya hoga...aur tune soch bhi kaise liye ki wo aayega...

H: arey par....

M: par war kuch nahi...wo nahi aayega matlab nahi aayega.

Her mind over powered her heart. She decided that he'll not come. She started moving forward only to hear a car honk. She looked back and car's light hit her eyes. She kept her hands near her eyes to stop the light hitting her eyes. Slowly the lights went off and she saw Shiva coming out of the car. She wanted to smile but didn't. Shiva came running to her.

Shiva: sry sry sry...late ho gaya na mai...I'm so sorry...

Shiva said holding his ears. Raavi was silent. She didn't speak anything. Shiva expected her to confront him for being late. He felt bad at her silence. They moved towards the car and shiva opened the door and Raavi sat. Shiva drove. Their ride was silent. Neither of them are daring to speak to each other. But Shiva spoke breaking their silence.