Part 16

Rajiv: Mujhe lagta hai Raavi ji...

Shiva: Darjeeling mai hai...

Rajiv and Shiva both looked at each other. Shiva was so confident about his instincts.

Rajiv: Are u sure??

Shiva nodded in yes and said..

Shiva: Mera dil chink ke keh raha hai sir...meri chipkali Darjeeling mai hi hai... uss photos mai apne dekha... wo sajawat...wo phool...lights...aisa kaam Raavi hi kar sakti hai... jab bhi humare ghar mai koi function hoti ya birthday pe surprise dena hota tho wo aise hi lights aur flowers istemaal karti thi... use bohot pasand hai wo sab...

Rajiv: Aap itna keh rahe hai tho thik hai...mai phir bhi apne tareeke se confirm karvata hun...

Shiva: Ji thank u sir aapne bohot madad ki humari..

Rajiv: Isme thanks ki kya baat hai Mr.Pandya yeh tho mere farz tha...

Shiva nodded and left. They exchanged numbers before leaving.

Shiva left for the store and informed all that everything was indicating to only one thing that is Raavi being in Darjeeling. He's sure about that but he also wanted Rajiv's confirmation. Once he got that...the next moment he would start for his destination. He thought to pack his bag and be ready. If not in Darjeeling she may be somewhere else right. So for that he has to be prepared to move any moment. He was hell determined now. Come what may he was going to meet his chipkali and bring her back to him. He can't wait to meet her. How would she look now. Beautiful as always his heart spoke. He smiled widely at that thought and twirled in the shop on his one leg whistling.

On the other hand Raavi was in her cabin working. Rhea her PA knocked on the door and Raavi said

Raavi: Come in!!

Rhea entered with a file and a letter in her hand.

Rhea: Gud mrng mam

Raavi looked at her and smiled and said

Raavi: Gud mrng Rhea!!

Rhea: Mam ek baat puchun.. aap bura tho nahi manengi na..

Raavi looked up from her laptop and said...

Raavi: Arey pucho na isme itrane wali kya baat hai...

Rhea: kabhi aapse kisine kaha hai ki aap ki smile kitni pyaari hai...

Raavi looked at her and said..

Raavi: Yeh aaj kal tum ladkiyan mujhse kuch jyada hi flirt nahi kar rahe ho... kya baat hai subah subah makhan laga rahi ho leave chahiye kya...

Raavi said laughing and Rhea also joined her. After sometime both stopped and said Rhea said..

Rhea: Aapka yahi nature hi tho hum sab ko pasand hai mam.

Raavi: Thank u so much Rhea.. ab kaam ki baat karen..Choubey's ke functions ka list banane ko bola hua ki nahi...

Rhea: Wo..mai actually wo file dene hi aayi thi aur yeh letter bhi..

Raavi was confused about which letter Rhea was talking about.

Raavi: Letter?? kaunsa... letter

Rhea: wo.. mam..wo baat yeh hai ki..

She was stammering. Raavi asked her to sit down. She sat and Raavi said..

Raavi: ab bolo kya baat hai.. koi problem hai kya..

Rhea: Mam yeh mera resignation hai..

Raavi: Resignation...but why.. Rhea u know na ur one of my best employees. Is there any problem..