Part 6

Shiva came running to her and stood in front of her staring at her. She seemed to be upset he thought.. He wanted to ask her what happened and know about her whereabouts.. why was she late where was she. Both kept looking at each other just looking into each others eyes talking to each other. Unknown emotions evoked within them...they stood at the entrance just looking and forgetting about the world. Raavi wanted to hug him and tell him what she is feeling what anita did and pour all her emotions. Shiva wanted to talk to her.Now that he realised his mistake he wanted to say sorry and ask her to speak her heart out. He wanted to say that he would listen to her. Both kept staring at each other one with pain and hope and the other with longing ness. Their trance broke when dhara called everyone for dinner. Raavi moved forward Shiva held her wrist softly.. and spoke..

Shiva: raavi kaha gayi tu.. der laga di aane me...

He asked softly...

Raavi didn't know what to speak.. why was he asking... why is he concerned now...then she realised that she proved herself innocent so that's why maybe she thought .She decided not to answer him.. y should she even when she asked him to at least listen to he didn't bother then why should she answer him now... now that she proved herself he is ready to talk to her... but she didn't want to answer him and calmly spoke...

Raavi: dekh shiva mujhe koi baat nahi karni...plz mujhe thodi der akela chod de...

and she released her hand from his grip and started moving towards her room...

Dhara: raavi kaha ja rahi hein khana to kha le...

Raavi: nahi di mujhe bhook nahi hein...aap kha lo..

Shiva was worried now her eyes depicted un said pain and she refused to talk to him and now she is even not having her dinner what's wrong he thought.... Shiva badly wanted to talk to her and listen to her.. even he refused to eat and went to the terrace... after everyone retired to their  rooms shiva came down and saw suman ma coming out of her room for water shiva saw this and spoke..

Shiva: ma kya hua pani chahiye..ruk me lata hun...

He filled the jug with water and came out of the kitchen and went to ma's room.. there she was sitting on her bed with her head on headboard lost in deep thoughts..

Shiva: Ma yeh le pani... ab tu soja aaram kar...

Shiva was about to leave but stopped when he heard suman calling him..

Ma: ae shiva ruk..

Shiva turned and went near her and sat on the bed...

Shiva: kya hua ma koi baat hai..

Ma: khana kyu nahi khaya...

Shiva: ma woh bhook nahi lagi isliye 

Ma: jhut mat bol ma hun teri sab samajhti hun tere dil me kya hein..markundi nahi khayi isliye tu bhi reh gaya bhuka pyasa hai na...

Shiva:nahi ma aisi koi baat nahi hai....

He said not looking at her.

Ma : bola na jhut mat bol..

She paused for few seconds and continued..

Ma: baat hui usse...

Shiva: wahi tho maa baat hi nahi ho paa rahi hain jab se aayi darwaza band karke kamre me baithi hain pata nahi konse diwar pe jake chipak gayi chipkali...

Now suman understood the he realised his mistake and wanted to clear it..

Ma: dekh shiva hamne us pe bharosa na karke galti ki hain to saja tho milegi hi aur ab to mujhe bhi lag rha hai ki hame usse maafi maang leni chahiye...