Part 2

Next morning...

Raavi woke up and completed all her chores and left the house on her way to prove her innocence

She thought to inform anyone but all seem to be upset with her so that's why she kept a note on the kitchen platform saying that she is going out for some work all were sleeping so she couldn't inform anyone..and she'll be back once her work is done and also added that she made breakfast and chai which are needed to be re-heated..

At 8:00 AM in the mrng everyone was having their chai and breakfast.

Rishitha was serving breakfast as dhara and gaumbi were not able to come up from the loss they just beared. They again lost their child which was heart wrenching situation for anyone.
Gaumbi while coming down went to his mother and greater her and everyone

Dhara too came down.She looked pale and lost and kept a stern face.

Meanwhile with shiva..he was lost in his own world.He was remembering his discussion with raavi last night. That's when it striked him that she is not present here..He kept looking everywhere to get a glimpse of her.. Rishitha saw this and took parathe to him and said while serving...

Rishitha: Wo abhi ghar par nahi hein..kaha ki use kuch kaam Hain tho bahar gayi hai..

Shiva: Mein uss chipkali ki bare mein nahi soch raha bhabhi..

Rishitha : To meine kab kaha ki tu raavi ke bare mein soch raha hein..

Shiva just gave a how-did-she-know look and finished his breakfast.

Shiva : Mera ho gaya mein dukan Jaa Raha hun. Ma mein chalta hun jai somnath

He took her blessings and left..

On the other side with Raavi... she was standing outside the police station and chanting somnath's name...

Raavi in her mind
'Hey somnath..aa tho gayi police station par kaise karungi sab kuch akele koi nahi mere paas mujhe support karne ke liye..himmat dena bholenath' and with that she stepped into the station and went to the constable.

Raavi : Excuse me Sir.. mujhe SI sir se milna hein.. kya wo abhi free hein

Con: Madam dekhiye sir abhi aaye hein thode busy hein aap waha (pointing at near by bench) baithiye me sir ko inform karta hun jaise hi sir free hote mein bhej dunga aap ko..

Raavi : Ok sir thank you

She waits for 15 mins immersed in her thoughts which lead to previous days happenings. She came out of her thoughts when she constable's voice

Con: Madam aap abhi sir se mil sakte hein...

Raavi :Ji thank you

She left to meet the SI . He is SI Rajiv Mehta. He is a very sincere and hard working officer recently transferred from Rajkot.

She knocked on the door and she moved inside when she heard 'come in'

Raavi: Namaste sir mera naam Raavi Pandya hein..

Rajiv:Namste raavi ji kahiye mein aapki kaise madad kar sakta hoon..

Raavi took a deep breath and said everything without missing any minute detail...She even said about her complaint which she made against shiva and wanted it to take back but couldn't as Suman ma did that..

Rajiv understood everything and decided to help raavi

Rajiv: Dekhiye raavi ji mein aapki Puri baat samajhta hun aur mein isme aapki madad bhi karunga..

Raavi's happiness knew no bounds she was very happy at least someone listened to her and understood her pov which made her emotional

Raavi:(while wiping her tears ) thank u so much officer mein bata nahi sakti aap mere pe kitni badi ehsaan kar rahe hein thnk u once again

Rajiv: Aapko thnks kehne ki zarurat nahi hein mrs.pandya I'm just doing my duty..

Raavi nodded and asked how to proceed in the investigation..

Rajiv: Pehle to hame yeh pata karna hoga ki aapki behen Anita akeli is plan me hein yah koi aur bhi inke saath hein..kyuki aise kaam mein agar kisi bade bande ki haat ho tho hamara kaam aur aasaan ho jayega na aap samajh rahi haina mrs.pandya..

Raavi: Yes officer mein bilkul samajh rahi hun par aisa kon ho sakta hein jo mere fam ki piche pada ho aur mere behen ke saath milke itni badi chaal chalayi...

Rajiv : Hmm.. mujhe bhi yahi lagta hein...mujhe lagta hein Hume pehle hsptl Jake pata karna hoga ki aakhir hua kya hein

Raavi : Ha officer aap bilkul sahi keh rahe hein..

Rajiv: To thik hein mrs.pandya hum hsptl Jake pata karte hein aap tab tak ghar mein pata kijiye ki kya hua..

Raavi was about to leave but stopped when she heard his voice

Rajiv: Dekhiye mrs.pandya investigation ke douraan Hume aapko inform karna hota hein aur aapko update karna hota hein.So if u don't mind can I get ur number.If there is any problem aap humare lady constable ko apna num de sakti hein...

He was so humble and genuine while asking. She understood that he was honest and decided to give him her number..

Raavi : Agar aapne lady constable ka jikr nahi kiya hota tho mein apna num nahi deti par aapne Aisa kar ke u indirectly stated that u r honest..thank u once again officer and ha aap muje raavi bula sakte hein

They exchanged their numbers...

She left..

It was almost afternoon...She returned home...She directly went into the kitchen and saw dhara preparing lunch..

Raavi: dhara di...

Dhara : raavi..aa gayi tu kaha gayi bacha..bolke Jana chahiye tha na.Rishitha be bataya mujhe kahi bahar gayi hein phn kiya to lagta nahin.

Raavi : Arey di ruko tho sahi.. ha mein bahar gayi thi mujhe laga aapko bata dun par phir socha itna sab ho gaya aap ko aaram ki zarurat hai tho meine note likh li aur rahi baat phn ki tho network issue hoga isliye nahi lagi hogi

Dhara : acha woh sab tho thik hein par tu bata kaha gayi itni der laga di aane me

Raavi thinks not to discuss anything with her as it will make her even more tense..

Raavi : arey kuch nahi dhara di wo tho mein apne kisi dost se Milne gayi thi wo aaj somnath se jaa rahi apni higher studies ke liye to bas bye bolne gayi...

Dhara : acha thik hein to phir tu muh haat dho ke aa mein khana laga deti hun..

Raavi: ji...

Everyone had their lunch and Krish took lunch for his brothers to store...

Evening time...pandya brothers return from the shop and sit down to have dinner
Shiva doesn't return so she asks gaumbi.. before he could answer ma interrupted and said..

Ma: kyu thappad maar ke police ke hawale karte waqt yaad nahi ayi tujhe uski to ab kyu puch rahi hein...

Raavi: I'm sry ma mujhe pata hein aapko bura laga ki meine shiva ko jail bheja par agar aisa nahi karti to woh Anita di ko mar deta aur kya uski saja aapko manjoor hein(Suman kept silent) nahi na to mujhe Jo sahi laga meina kiya...

At that time Suman kaki's taunt didn't matter to her but shiva's empty stomach did.Saying that she left to kitchen to pack some tiffin for shiva... Raavi went to the kitchen to pack some tiffin

Raavi went to shop and saw shiva checking the stock..

Raavi:Shiva...

SCREEN FREEZES...