Epilogue ❤️

~4 years later~

Shivi has shifted to Kolkata.

Shiva was sitting on a small table and was wearing his shoe. He was clad in a white body fitting suit and black shirt underneath his blazer. Hair perfectly gelled. He called the love of his life.

Shiva: Aee chipkali....kitni der lag....

He was cut in between as the door opened and there stood his angel in long white gown with minimal make up. Hair flowing down till her waist. Few strands were on both sides framing her face and a beautiful smile playing on her lips. She was standing with a hand on her waist. Shiva was lost in the etheral beauty in front of him.

It was their four year anniversary today and they were in their home in Kolkata. All the Pandya's came here along with Narayan's.
Prafulla came here two months ago itself.
Shiva and Raavi decided to shift here as she could not live in Somnath after what all happened. Shiva understood her and moved here with her. No one could stop her as they all knew what made Raavi take this decision.

Now they were financially well settled. Raavi's company 'Badhai Ho' was touching all heights. At start Shiva used to work in a departmental store. But as time passed Shiva started new branch of Pandya Store here with his savings. Now both were ready to welcome their little prince or little angel in to their lives. That is the reason Prafulla came here to take care of Raavi as she was in her third trimester.

Now her due date is in a week. They were going to attend their anniversary party in a hotel. Everyone started early to look after arrangements leaving the couple behind giving them privacy.

Both of them came out of their staring session and started moving towards eachother. Shiva's hand was on his heart indicating that it's already flattered.

Shiva caressed her cheeks which were now a little chubby. She was looking cute and adorable.

Shiva: tu..tu meri chipkali hi hai na...

Raavi: Haa mai hi hun...aur kisiko expect kar raha tha kya...

Shiva: aisa thi hone se raha...kya lag rahi hai meri jaan...kitni cute...ek dum yaha ka rasgulla jaisa...man kar raha hai abhi kha jau tujhe...

Raavi blushed hard.

Shiva: hayeee...tu aise sharmayegi na tho abhi le jaunga andar aur itna pyaar karunga...itna karunga....

Raavi kept her palm on his mouth and shut him up.

Raavi: Shiva tu bhi na...beshram...pagal ho gaya hai kya...kuch bhi bolta hai...

Shiva removed her hand and pulled her a little closer and nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck. Raavi's breath hitched. She clutched his shoulder for support.

Raavi: Shivaaa....kya kar raha hai..tujhe abhi romance karni hai...hatt late ho jayenge hum

She managed to say in between.

Shiva:  kya karun sach mai bohot sundar lag rahi hai...ab tho bilkul man nahi ho raha party mai jane ka...

Raavi pushed him a little. Her pregnancy hormones taking a toll on her. If it continues like this she knows they'll end up reaching late.

Raavi: Acha thik hai thank u so much..tu bhi kam nahi lag raha...ek dum mera bandar lag raha hai...

Raavi said wiping imaginary dust from his shoulders and setting his color. Shiva grinned and kissed her forehead and cheeks.