Part 13

Krish : Raavi bhabhi...

As it was a boomerang video it ended in a few seconds. He again watched it. He watched it repeatedly until he wasn't clear. He became sure that it was Raavi. He called everyone in the aangan and showed the video to everyone. They all were in tears. They got a glimpse of her after a long. Meanwhile Shiva entered from the window. He saw everyone was up untill now and all were crying y...what happened. He looked at all. Everyone was looking at him.

Shiva: Kya hua aap sab aise kyu dekh rahe ho...

Krish: Bhai.....

He hugged him.

Shiva: Krish kya hua kyu ro raha hai...aaj tera birthday hai abhi khatam nahi hua...aise nahi rote..chal aason poch...

Shiva: Koi mujhe batayega ki kya hua...

Krish looked at gaumbi and dhara and they nodded, indicating him show it to Shiva.

Krish: Bhai..Aaj mera birthday hai na to ek gift dun Mai tujhe...

Shiva: Yeh kya bol raha hai...tu mujhe kya gift dega..itna bata hua kya hai..

He was cut in between as Krish showed him his phn. Shiva didn't understand what was in that video. He saw everything was shown on repeat. He looked at Krish and at his phn again. He didn't get it until he saw it for 4-5 times. Then he saw it. His world stopped. He stopped breathing. He was just looking at the phn intently. He looked at everyone. Now he understood the meaning of their looks. Tears made their way down his cheeks. The video was so fast he was not able to look at her properly. He grabbed the phn from his hands and tapped on the phn continuously. The video again played and it stopped. He again patted on the phn. He was becoming restless. The video was of only of a few seconds and that didn't satisfy him. He was looking at Krish as if asking him to help. Krish got it. He asked for phn and played the video on slow-motion. Then he gave it to Shiva. Now shiva was able to look at her properly. In that video Raavi was smiling. But her eyes were not. Shiva was able to notice even that minute detail. They held the pain they had few months ago. Shiva's tears were not stopping all this while. He sat with a 'thud' on the ground. Krish immediately held him by his shoulders. Shiva started sobbing. He kept the phn near to his heart and cried out loud. This was a heart wrenching situation for Pandyas. Shiva who didn't show himself infront of them after that day was now becoming vulnerable. They didn't know what to do. Even they missed her.

Shiva: Ra..raavi...(he shouted crying)raavi wapas aaja na raavi plz....mai...roz roz mar rahu hun yaha tere liye plz vapas aja na mai kabhi tujhe shikayat ka mauka nahi dunga....plz wapas aaja raavi..mai ab nahi reh sakta tere bina...please( he was continuously crying out loud)

He went to gaumbi and knelt infront of him. Gaumbi immediately fell on his knees. Dev and Krish too joined him. All were in tears.

Shiva: Gau..gaumbi...aap boliye na usse..wapas aane ko aap bologe tho wo maan jayegi..bohot pyaar karti hai aapse bhabhi se.. bha...bhabhi...

He went to dhara and joined his hands infront of her..

Shiva: Bha..bhabhi aap..aap boliye na usse aap to uski sabse favourite ho...aap bolege to wo ek min nahi lageyegi aane mai..plz bolo na usse aa jane ko..

He was continuously pleading everyone to get her back. He literally went to each and everyone in the house and asked them to get her back. Gautam and Dev couldn't see their chattan like brother like this. So they immediately went and hugged him. He stood their like a rock. Krish couldn't stand and went and hugged his brothers.

Gaumbi: Shiva...ro mat bacha...tere bhai abhi jinda hai...mujhe maaf kar de shiva..tere andar ke dard ko main samjh nahi paya...mai...mai hun na tera bada bhai abhi jinda hai..tu fikr mat kar mai kaise bhi karke tujhe usse milvata hun...thik hai tu ro mat. He wiped his tears.