Senior Night

It was the last home football game of the regular season and also senior night for Colton and some of his teammates he was at the house getting his things ready when two little feet came running in

Logan-"Uncle Colt!"

Colton-"Logan what are you doing here?!" (picks him up and hugs him)

Gabriella-"Couldn't miss his Uncles last home game". (hugs him)

Derek-"Surprise again". (hugs him)

Cayden-(walks in) "Don't forget about us".

Kai-"Hello!" (runs and hugs Colton)

Meagan-"We wouldn't miss this for the world". (hugs Colton)

Brian-"Hey there sport".

Colton-"Hey Cush". (hugs him)

Connie-"I might've forgot to mention that almost the entire family was coming". (laughs)

Dani-"We even got shirts". (shows him)

Colton-"Oh my god". (laughs)

TJ-"If it makes you feel any better mines under the jersey". (hugs him)

Kealia-"Let me through I haven't seen him since Pittsburgh". (hugs Colton)

JJ-"Says you". (laughs)

Colton hugs everyone, Brody comes over and they ride together to the school where they are having team dinner, after dinner they head to the field to go over stuff that is happening before the game

Stacy-"Okay when we annouce you guys your parents will meet up with you, Colton do you have your paper".

Colton-"Yes I do". (hands it to her)

Once they were done the seniors went to the lockeroom and got ready, the coaches came in

Jack-"Alright boys, last home game of the season, hopefully we get a playoff game here but who knows, seniors make it special tonight I'm going to miss you boys for sure, wherever you guys go ya'll got my full support, especially you buddy". (hugs Brody)

They all head out through the tunnel then they line up

Announcer-"Hello and welcome to the last regular home game of the season, it's the Pewaukee Pirates, against White Deer, tonight is also our senior night, here they are first up Finn Henderson, he is the son of Chad and Sophie Henderson, upon graduation Finn is going to attend a four year college with a SEC NCAA football scholarship where he will be attending The University Of Kentucky". (cheers from crowd)

Finn meets up with his parents and hugs Jack then walks over to his place

Announcer-"Next up, Drake Anderson, he is the son of Don and Kathy Anderson, upon graduation Drake is going to attend a four year college with a Big Ten NCAA football scholarship where he will be attending The University Of Maryland".(cheers from crowd)

Drake meets up with his parents and hugs Jack, then stands next to Finn

Announcer-"Next up is Brody Colson, he is the son of Coach Jack Colson and Stacy Colson, upon graduation Brody is going to be attending the University Of Wisconsin, with a Big Ten NCAA scholarship for four years!". (cheers from the stands)

He meets up with his parents and goes by Drake

Announcer-"Last, but not least Colton Watt, he is the son of Connie and John Watt, tonight not only is he with his parents, but his brothers JJ, TJ, and Derek have decided to escort him tonight as well upon graduation Colton has decided to attend The University Of Wisconsin, under a Big Ten NCAA scholarship!" (cheers from the crowd)