Declaring Or Not?

It was the next week and JJ was home after he had surgery on his pectoral muscle, him and Colton went to the cemetary after the football game that the Badgers won against Michigan

JJ-"I still can't believe you guys won".

Colton-"I know the look on coaches  face said it all". (laughs)

Kealia-"Hey Ozzy, you're getting so big". (pets him)

Connie-"Tell me about it, he stole Johns seat the other day and when he went to sit down he could barely fit with Ozzy in it".

John-"Hey now we made it work didn't we buddy?" (pets Ozzy)

JJ-"Alright not to bring the mood down, but have you decided yet?"

Hailey-"Decided on what?"

John-"You haven't told her son?"

Colton-"I was going to in a little bit, but someone can't keep his mouth shut".

JJ-"Sorry dude".

Hailey-"Is this about the draft?"

Colton-(sighs) "Yes it is, I wanted to talk to you first about it before I made my decison".

Hailey-"Well we're here aren't we?"

Colton-"You wanna discuss it in front on them?"

Hailey-"It's not gonna hurt me with what you decide babe".

Colton-"That's the thing though if I do go after this year, you will be stuck here for another three years".

Hailey-"Is that what you're worried about leaving me behind, trust me I would never get rid of you that easy".

Colton-"I just don't wanna lose you". (chokes up then heads upstairs)

Hailey-"CJ".

JJ-(hugs her) "I was the same way with Julie when Cody was born, let me go talk to him".

JJ heads up to Coltons room while Hailey talks to Kealia, John, and Connie, once JJ gets to Coltons room he sits on Coltons bed and rubs his back since he's crying

Colton-"She doesn't deserve me".

JJ-"Hey don't say that she is lucky to have you".

Colton-"I don't wanna lose her J, remember when Jessica was born then you went off to college then Julie decided to leave you and take the kids with her?"

JJ-(sighs) "All too well Colt".

Flashback

TJ-"Wait so she just left you a note and was like bye?"

JJ-"She didn't even tell me where she was going?" (sighs)

Colton-"Are we going to see Jess and Cody again?"

Derek-"I hope buddy, this is so unfair J you need to take this to court, I know you're only eighteen but still, you were sixteen when Cody was born and just a couple months ago Jess was born".

JJ-"Maybe her parents know?"

Colton-"You will see then again buster". (hugs him tight)

End of flashback

JJ-"You see though you two don't even have kids yet, so what makes you worry?"

Colton-"That its gonna get to my head J, fame, money, girls, all of it". (sighs)

JJ-"It didn't get to Derek or TJ, hell even me, well except the girl part". (laughs)

Colton-(throws pillow) "Do not remind me".

JJ-(rubs his back) "You wanna talk to her?"

Colton-"Mind as well".

JJ-"He's all yours Hails".

Hailey-(hugs him) "Thanks J".

After JJ leaves the room, Hailey and Colton talk, once JJ gets downstairs he sees the others smiling

JJ-"Okay what was said while I was up there, oh god please don't say I'm gonna be an uncle".

Kealia-(laughs) "No, Hailey just said a European team reached out to her, she's thinking about signing, once she's there for a year she can sign with a U.S team".

JJ-"That's great".

Colton-"No way!" (from upstairs)

Connie-"I think she just told him". (smiles)

They comeback downstairs

Colton-"Anyone wanna go to Europe this summer?"

John-"I see you took it well".

Hailey-"We talked about other things as well". (kisses Coltons cheek)

Kealia-"Well we didn't get your answer Colt".

Colton-(smiles) "Anyone know a good agent?"

JJ-(hugs him) "I know a guy".

They all laugh after that Colton calls TJ and Derek, Hailey also tells them the news, after that Hailey went home, Colton was up in his room packing since he was going back to campus the next day

JJ-(comes in) "I gave David your number, he's gonna call you Monday".

Colton-"Sounds good, thanks again buster".

JJ-"Anything for you buddy". (hugs him)

Colton-"You think I should cut it?"

JJ-"Honestly I see the way Hails looks at you when you flick it, so I think you should keep it".

Colton-"Oh my god". (laughs)

Coltons hair

JJ-"Hey just saying, the only reason why I keep the beard during the season is because of Kealia, brownie points"

Colton-(laughs) "Okay I'll keep it, but it's getting cut for the summer".

They talk some more then they head to bed