Training

Brad-"Good, go another".

Colton-"Brad I love you and all, but can I take a little breather?" (pants)

Brody-"Yeah same here".

Brad-"Alright take a break".

They head a sit down

Colton-"How's the little man?"

Brody-"Good, sleeping better the first month was a little bit  tough".

Colton-"Can't wait to see him, how many months has it been?"

Brody-"Like two, both of us have been busy".

Colton-"I know dude, I'm just glad the school let us do things early".

Brody-"Same here since the combine is coming up".

Colton-"Listen same team or not you're always gonna be my brother no matter what".

Brody-"Same here dude". (fists bumps him)

Tasha-(walks in) "There's daddy and Uncle Colt".

Colton-"Why hello there Cooper, Aunt Hailey is gonna be sad she missed you".

Brody-"When does she get back?"

Colton-"Week before the combine, she's gonna meet with some US teams after that week as well".

Tasha-"I heard Trixie is also which is exciting, how has Tyler been doing".

Brody-"Last I heard he was declaring, he's just doing a pro day since he's graduating".

Colton-"So is Reggie, I also heard that Drake might be also, and Finn".

Tasha-"That's exciting who knows, maybe the whole crew will be back together".

Brad-"Alright you two back to work, sorry to take them from you Coop man". (kisses the babies head)

Tasha-"Tell grandpa to not keep daddy too late".

(oh yeah she's Brads daughter in this lol)

Once they finished their workout Brody and Colton went back to their houses, Colton headed to JJs cabin since JJ, TJ, and Derek were there for a bit of the offseason, once he got there he went in and got a shower, once he was done he went into the den where his brothers were

TJ-"Hey how did it go?"

Colton-"Good, and thanks for bailing on me I had to call Brody". (sits down)

Derek-"Hey now Brody needs to get some work in to".

Colton-"Well I felt bad cause he had to take Cooper to his dads since Tasha was at work".

JJ-"Sorry bud I took him from ya, say I'll go with you tomorrow".

Colton-"Tomorrow is my off day, plus I need the rest where's the ice again?"

Derek-"Top drawer in the fridge in the gym".

Once Colton walks away JJ sees him limping

TJ-"His knee again?"

JJ-"I hope not". (sighs)

Flashback

Jack-"What hurts Colt?"

Colton-"My knee and ribs coach!"

JJ-(runs over) "Buddy you okay?"

Colton-"No". (cries)

Jack-"Let's get him to the hospital".

Colton-"Can J come with me?"

Medic-"Of course he can hun". (smiles)

End of flashback

Derek-"Those injuries almost ruined his dreams".

TJ-"I know and the same kid did it to him in the championship game, but at least he was okay from that one".

Colton-(comes back and sits down, he puts the ice on the back of his neck) "What a day".

JJ-"Neck hurting?"

Colton-"Yeah Brad had us do chain weights for twenty minutes". (Ozzy jumps and sits by him)

TJ-"I'm sorry bud I didn't come today".

Colton-"No it's okay you got wedding stuff on your mind, Dani texted me don't worry". (pats his back)

Derek-"When's K due again?"

JJ-"Sometime in October".

TJ-"When you finally putting a ring on it?"

Colton-"Jeez let me get through the draft first".

Derek-"I still can't believe Tasha and Brody got married the week before Cooper was born".

Colton-"I can't believe Brad allowed it". (laughs)

JJ-"Let him be you two, plus his girl isn't coming home for another month".

Colton-"Don't mention it, bad enough you walked in on me last night".

TJ-"J you did not walk in on him".

JJ-"Yes I did". (laughs)

They all laugh, after that TJ and Derek head to their parents for the night while JJ and Colton stay at the cabin, JJ knocks on Coltons door

Colton-"You're good". (laughs)

JJ-"Just wanted to make sure".(sits on bed)

Colton-"Since it's my off day tomorrow and yours what do you wanna do?"

JJ-"Oh I don't know Zeke texted me earlier". (smirks)

Colton-"Oh right I have an appointment, he's coming here, but after do you wanna kidnap Teej and Derek for lunch".

JJ-(laughs) "Sounds good to me bud".

After that they both went to bed, Kealia wasn't home she was back in Arizona so well JJ did the same thing he walked in on Colton doing the other night lol