Visits

Kliff-"This is the lockeroom, I guess you know that one over there". (points at JJs name)

Colton-(laughs) "You could say that".

Kliff-"I know you have the combine coming up, but the reason why we asked for a visit beforehand is because we just wanted to do some drills with you, we usually meet with offense before the draft sometimes".

Colton-"Understandable, and just so we're clear this has nothing to do with wanting two Watts on the same team right, cause like I don't wanna copy TJ and Derek if we don't have to".

Kliff-(laughs) "No it's none of that it's just we like to see our options especially first round potentional".

They talk some more, after the visit Colton talks with his agent

David-"Well that went well".

Colton-"Too well". (sighs)

David-"They want you I know it, and so do you".

Colton-"That's what I was afraid of, I love JJ, but I'm here to make a name for myself, yes I played at Wisconsin, but that was different".

Davd-"I totally understand where you're coming from my boys are the same way with eachother".

Colton-"I did like the Dallas visit the other day though, workout was good too, I just don't get it though they usually do this stuff after the combine".

David-"Oh I'm sure they will want a visit again just to make sure you're the right fit, how about Green Bay?"

Colton-"Good I mean, I know Aaron doesn't have a lot of years left so it would be a good opportunity".

They talk some more, David heads to his hotel while Colton heads to JJ and Kealias once he gets there he is greeted by the dogs and one of JJs teammates

Zach-"There he is". (hugs him)

Colton-"Hey man".

Julie-"Look Madden it's Uncle Colt".

Colton-(takes him) "Hey buddy".

JJ-"How did it go?"

Colton-"Good, I just don't get it when did they change the rule that they can do visits before the combine?"

Zach-"Last year, then they will probably ask you back just to make sure you're the right fit".

Colton-"That's what David said". (takes off along with shirt accidently)

Julie-"Whoa since when did you have that tattoo?"

JJ-"He got it when we were back home".

Colton-"How in the world did my shirt come off with it".

Kealia-(laughs) "Zach watch your women she has eyes for Colt".

Tattoo

Julie-"Hey now he's the only Watt boy that I have seen with this many tats".

JJ-"Yeah I only have two, Derek has two, Teej has three now though".

Colton-"Yeah this is my fourth I got it for my grandpa since he was in the Army".

Zach-"It's cool dude".

Colton-"I'm gonna go take a shower, it's been a long day".

Julie-"We're gonna head out as well".

Once the Ertz family leaves Colton goes to take a shower, he then heads to his roon after he changes he lays on his bed (with no shirt ;) then falls asleep, JJ comes in

JJ-"Hey Colt dinner's". (looks at him then smiles)

JJ covers him up then heads out to the kitchen

Kealia-"Everything okay?"

JJ-"Yeah I'll wake him up when dinner's ready, I was gonna go and tell him what we were having when I opened the door he was out".

Kealia-"It's been a long week for him hun, you went through the same thing". (kisses his head)

After awhile dinner was ready and JJ went to wake Colton up, Colton came out to the kitchen and sat down at the table

JJ-"Buddy your hair". 

Colton-"Crap I don't have a hair tie".

Kealia-"Here". (puts his hair into a man bun)

Colton-"Thanks K, before the draft I'm getting it".

They talk while they eat dinner, after that JJ and Colton clean up the kitchen once they are done Colton heads back to his room, Kealia tells JJ to go and spend the night with Colton since he leaves in the afternoon, JJ goes into Coltons room and lays down beside him

JJ-"Night bud".

Colton-(grabs his hand) "Night buster".

They then go to sleep