- Begging Y'all -

I'm currently working on a pretty big assignment and am struggling to find time for writing a new chapter. I'm trying to keep a routine update for this book, not only for you guys but more for myself since I love writing.

But I also need to focus on getting this paper out ASAP. So I won't have a chapter ready this week.

THERE IS GOOD NEWS!

I am going on a mid-semester break in two weeks. This means that I will have around 4-5 days where I can do as much writing as I want. At this time I was thinking of writing and publishing between 2-3 chapters. I could have more depending on how much content I have to work with. 

But here is where I need help (please comment so I know what to do):

- Would you like these chapters posted once they are ready or posted once a week to space them out?

- Would you like to see more smut and/or heated scenes (kissing, foreplay, touching, oral, kinks)

- I'm planning on Jocelyn slowly gathering the boys as lovers (meaning one by one the harem becomes complete. Reminder that this is the romantic aspect of their relationship, not the sex aspect as they will have turns before feelings are confirmed). With this in mind, who do you want Jocelyn's first and last lover to be?

- What do you want to see in the upcoming chapters? Could be funny, cute, fluffy, romantic, or spicy. But give me details on what and who with.

This will all help me make content that you'll enjoy and help get chapters out quicker.

Thank y'all for your patience.

I promise to do the best I can!

Love you!