11 - Swapyrus

Question: Is blue actually a bad guy/traitor or is he playing along with the stars so he doesn't blow his cover as errors best friend?

Answer: Both. :3 They don't know he's Error's best friend, but he did betray Dream's trust. He thinks he's helping a child who doesn't know any better; he doesn't know that Nightmare is actually good, and Nightmare made it a point not to show any softness around him when he visited Dream. The berry knows nothing of their true relationship. 

That sounded dramatic. :3

Haha, Dream is seven, and now Undertale is seven.

By the way, just a reminder: Blue's brother, swap Papyrus, is named Swapyrus. I know a lot of people call him Stretch, Cheeto, Carrot, or other swap Pap names, but Swapyrus is a pun, which makes it arguably better. Am I promoting my favorite name for swap Paps? Yes, yes I am. What does Stretch even mean? Is it just because he looks like a stretched-out Sans? That's kinda mean. The other names all seem to be because he wears an orange jacket. Swapyrus capitalizes off of puns, and I also made it up. This has been brought to you by the Swapyrus fan club. Have a good day.

Comments are welcome and appreciated! 

Please enjoy! 

~~~~~

Three weeks ago, I had been kidnapped by the bad people. Nighty had been planning to rescue me, but he couldn't tell me when; if the bad people knew that I knew, they might have used a truth serum on me to make me tell them, and I didn't want to tell them! Nighty had told me to remain calm while I was here; if I panicked, they might have hurt me. It was hard to be calm sometimes, but I did my best. They had given me a room to stay in while they were keeping me here against my will, but I wasn't allowed to leave it alone; it reminded me of the cells in the dungeon - this cell just didn't look like a cell. It felt like one, though..it didn't even have a window. The bad people had given me things to keep my attention, but..I really didn't know what most of those things were; they must have been future things that I hadn't learned about yet, and they confused me. The bad people called them toys, but they didn't look like toys to me; toys were dolls, balls, and toy soldiers, not..springs. I had mostly ignored these new "toys," opting to draw pictures; I knew what drawing was, and I knew it better than whatever those toys were. So I drew. Sometimes, I had visitors, though..

"Hello, Dream." Blue entered the room, but I didn't look at him; I didn't want to. "How have you been doing?"

I didn't respond; I wasn't talking to Blue anymore. After kidnapping me, I couldn't trust him anymore, no matter how many times he apologized.

"..Figured you..wouldn't say that.." He sighed. "Look, Dream, you can't just ignore us forever; all we want to do is help you..Nightmare was hurting you, even if you didn't realize it."

I continued to draw, knowing that Blue was absolutely wrong; I could ignore them forever, they didn't want to help me, and Nightmare wasn't hurting me in the least.

"..I guess I'll go now, then..I was just checking up on you.." Blue left the room, locking the door behind him; I had tried to run away so many times that they had decided to lock me in.

I continued my drawing, before a knock came at the door. I looked up, curious; the bad people didn't usually knock when they came to see me, since they knew I couldn't open the door, and they weren't kind enough to let me know they were coming in before they did it. The knock returned once more, before the doorknob jiggled.

"Um..it's locked.." I decided to say; it was probably someone thinking this was a closet, or something.

"Oh..that's not very nice, now, is it?" A voice..I knew..? From where? "Well, do you mind if I come in?"