27 - Help

Question: Dream is truly powerful to have opened a portal to another multiverse without assistance, especially at his age. Exactly how OP did you make him?

Answer: As OP as necessary for a bean. As all beans should be.

Question: Have the OGs seen any other omniverse selves ?

Answer: Nope! And it's not really a perfectly canon multiverse, just a semi-canon one. I don't know much about people like Lanny or Neil so they don't exist here!

Question: Why is 4pm a good time for universe travel ?

Answer: Nightmare's just done a lot of research, and he's found that the least amount of murders, violent crimes, etc. happen between the hours of 4 and 5 in Dreamtale as compared to all the other times possible lol. It seemed like a thing Nightmare would know.

Question: DID HE JUST PORTAL TO A DIFFERENT MULTIVERSE!?

Answer: Yes :3

Comments are welcome and appreciated! 

Please enjoy!

~~~~~

"--- right, Sunshine, where --- you?" Swap's voice came in through the walkie-talkie, much to Dream's relief; well, at least he and Robin weren't alone.

"Um.." Dream looked at the two dumbstruck variants of himself and his brother less than five feet away from him. "I'm currently staring at a different version of myself and Nightmare.."

"..Y----- what? Where's Robin?"

"I'm here.." Robin spoke up, letting out a sigh as he shook the snow off his wings; he hated wet wings! "And Dream is unfortunately correct; we need help.."

"Just..I'll call ---------. Sunshine, ---- ---- channel open!"

"Okay, Swap.." Dream pouted; this wasn't his fault!

"And --- -- stay out -- trouble!"

"I don't think that's gonna be possible, but we'll try to limit it.." Robin informed. "Just..please come quick.."

"----- -- our best..I'm ----- call him now."

"Okay.." Dream sighed; he just wanted to have a playdate!

"What the hell is this?" The Nightmare in front of Dream spoke up, glaring at the child, but he seemed surprised when he received an equally-dark one back.

"Language!" Dream scolded, making the adult version of himself stifle a chuckle.

"I will repeat myself: what the hell is this?!" The Nightmare wasn't happy, and it was making Dream feel unnerved; his brother never would have spoken to him like that..

"Hey, you calm down!" Robin came to Dream's defense, crossing his arms. "Dream is just learning how to make portals, and he made a mistake, okay? We're gonna try to get out of here as fast as we can, so you just chill, okay? Can you do that?"

"How does a child make a portal of such capacity?" The Nightmare scoffed. "Assuming you are what you seem to be - that is, Dream from a different multiverse - how did you get here? One portal is simply not that strong, especially when created by a mere toddler."

"I'm nine and a half!" Dream huffed. "And I don't know, but it happened, and I wanna go home!"

"Hey, um, I think I can help you.." The adult Dream spoke up. "Since he definitely won't.."

"Why not?" Dream tilted his skull; Nightmare might have been grumpy sometimes, but surely he wouldn't just leave Dream alone, even if he were a different version of him!