23 - Hop

Today was the day. Dream was going to go home. Right now, Ccino was getting ready to take him to the trampoline park he had mentioned before, since they were having a large event today. If there were enough people generating enough positivity there, Dream would be able to make a portal. Of course, that meant that he would be leaving..

"I'm going to miss you.." Dream hugged Sunshine, the kitten purring in his hold. 

Dream hoped Nighty knew this universe; he wanted to come back soon! He wanted to give the cats all the treats he possibly could and let his family meet Ccino! Ccino was a good friend, and Dream really wanted to help him, too! He wondered if Nighty could help Ccino with his "budget." He probably could; Nightmare could do anything! 

"Now, I don't want you fighting Frost while I'm gone." Dream looked at Moondrop, giving him a soft glare. "Because fighting is scary, and I don't want you to get hurt, okay?"

Moondrop purred when Dream pet him, and Dream took that as an agreement, smiling.

"I know you'll be good." He stood up, taking one last look at all the cats. "Bye, guys.."

"Ready?" Ccino asked, opening the front door.

"Ready." Dream nodded, following Ccino to the adult's car. 

Ccino and Dream got into the vehicle, and Ccino started to drive, while Dream looked out the window. He liked watching the landscapes fly past him; it almost made him feel as if he were flying. Dream had to admit that he liked cars. They were much faster than carriages, and this world had adapted to them a long time ago, meaning that those who could drive them knew how to do it safely. They weren't as fast as teleportation, of course, but not everyone could teleport; this was a nice compromise. Dream had been afraid of the giant metal contraptions at first, but after a few rides with Ccino, he felt safe enough around them.

"If this works, I'll be gone.." Dream mentioned. "I'll ask my brother if I can visit sometimes.."

"I'll look forward to seeing you." Ccino said. "I'm sure the cats will miss you, too."

"I'll bring them lots of toys to play with!"

"I'll count on that!" Ccino chuckled, before letting out a soft hum. "Hey, um..Dream?"

"Yeah?" 

"..Are you sure you want to go alone? I mean, what if something goes wrong? You're just..maybe I should go with you? Just to make sure you're all right?"

"..I don't think that's a good idea, Ccino." Dream admitted. "You're needed here; all the cats need you! I'll be okay; I know I will. I'll go through the portal and find my brother, and I'll visit you soon!"

"I just can't help but worry..what if that doesn't happen?" 

"Then..I'll just take longer to get back to you! But I will get back, Ccino; I promise."

"..I'll still worry, but..if you're sure."

"I'm sure."

The rest of the ride was filled with lighthearted chatter, but eventually, the duo did arrive at their destination. Dream hopped out of the car eagerly, feeling the positive energy from the parking lot; this was looking good! Or feeling good, to be exact! Ccino held Dream's hand as the two went inside the building. They entered the lobby and got in line to enter the park, while Dream grinned; the positivity in this place was almost as high as the place he had been kept in before! He would be able to make a portal here; he knew he would! The two went through the line, and the more people who entered the park, the more positivity there was; the people waiting in line were either bored or anticipating their time in the park, but they became much happier when they got in! Soon enough, Ccino and Dream reached the front of the line, where Ccino paid and and the two were allowed entry. Upon first inspection, this place looked..insane. People were flying everywhere, flipping in all different directions, and doing crazy stunts in mid air..and everyone was happy. Children yelled and bounced around with their friends, while some older people were playing games such as dodgeball or trying new flips..and Dream could feel it all.