15 - Friends

Haha..

It's been a while..

Okay, in all honesty, I did not mean to go over a year without updating. That was a complete accident. I will do my best to update this as much as I can in the near future, which should hopefully be easier now that I have thought of a whole arc to write!

This is not going to go the way you think. I have come up with a great arc, especially for Blue. Trust.

Question: Nightmare how the hell do you repeatedly get attacked by a dragon hundred of years later?!

Answer: It is a skill few have mastered.

Comments are welcome and appreciated!

Please enjoy!

~~~~~

It had been six months since my seventh birthday, and I was doing fine! Everything was going smoothly, actually, and there wasn't much to worry about! Robin was back to normal, my magic training was progressing, and the bad people hadn't tried to do anything to me! That was good enough for me, anyway; I liked peace and quiet. I had been busy with my work and training most of the time, leaving little room for worrying about the future; besides, if someone tried to hurt me, Nighty would protect me! 

Speaking of training, I really liked training! Everyone took turns helping me figure out my magic powers, and they all taught me different things in different ways! Nighty mainly helped me with my Guardian magic, since he had the same type of powers; he was mainly teaching me what he called "passive" magic right now, though - that was just using my magic to keep Robin from having bad dreams! Nighty had told me that bitties were easier to use magic on than bigger people, since they were more in-tune with magical effects due to their..something about makeup? I didn't remember, but it had been confusing for a while. Apparently, Robin was easier to help protect from bad dreams, and I wanted to protect him from bad dreams! Nighty was helping me with that! Later, though, he would teach me about auras and other Guardian powers! I looked forward to that! 

The others all had their specialties, too. Since Killer was really good at using blades, he was teaching me how to use them, too! I couldn't try to do any practice spars yet, but I could practice my skills with the training dummies, and I was getting better! Cross was the one who was teaching me how to get better with my attack magic, teaching me how to summon different weapons, and even some extras! I had been excited when I had created a magic cupcake! It hadn't been a real cupcake..just a magical representation of one..but it had still been a magic cupcake! Dust was more eager to teach me advanced magic, but I wasn't experienced enough for that; instead, he was teaching me how to identify weak points in enemies! I still didn't understand that, but..I would eventually..probably. Horror didn't really teach me any fighting; he taught me survival lessons! He took me camping in different parts of the forest outside the castle and helped me figure out what I could and couldn't eat safely! He was going to teach me how to build shelters, soon! They all helped me in their own ways, and I was glad; I didn't want to be helpless like the first time someone had kidnapped me..

Everything was going to be okay. That was what Nightmare told me, and that was what I believed.

Nighty was always right, after all..right?

"Dream, you seem distant." Nighty pulled me from my thoughts with a hand on my shoulder. "Are you all right?"

"Oh, um, yes.." I gave a nod. "What were you talking about?"

"..Nothing important." He sighed. "Maybe that's enough for today."

"Okay! I'm gonna go do some cleaning!"