♡ Chapter 6 ♡

Reese's face was the first one that I saw in the morning. 

I brought in breakfast, and took a seat with my legs crossed against the cold floor. 

But I winced seeing the cuts I had given him yesterday. I apologized and pointed at them, "I'm still sorry about that."

He looked at me, paused chewing his food for a moment, and smirked. He resumed chewing and swallowed before responding, "I've had worse."

"Worse?" I question.

"Been shot. Stabbed."

He said it so casually that his tone caught me more off guard than his actual words. 

"You eat breakfast today?" he asks me, not touching the last bite of his food until he hears my answer.

I smile and nod, "Yes. That whole passing out thing won't happen again. I had pancakes today, actually!"

Once I had answered, he ate the last bite. 

I put my hands on my knees and sighed, "So. How do I help you get out of here?"

"Do you have the keys to these things?" he asks while tugging on the chains. 

I move my lips to the side and bring my knees to my chest.

"No," I tell him. 

He shrugged, "Yea, I didn't think so. So I had a different idea."

We both shut our mouths and fall silent while two workers pass by the door. And then once they're gone, he starts talking again. 

"All you have to do is go to this guys house, and tell him that Reese said идти," he tells me.

"идти," I repeat the word. "What's it mean?"

He looks at me under the harsh lighting while running his tongue along his teeth for a moment.

"I think that the less you know, the better, Azalea," he says. "But don't worry. I promised you, nothing will happen to your father. This will just piss him off."

I tap my fingers against my knees for a moment while I thought. 

I nod in agreement, "Okay. Tell me the address."

I pull out my phone, and type the address into my notes, so that I wouldn't forget. 

I slip it back into my pocket once I'm done.

"But be careful out there, Azalea," he speaks seriously. "This dude is a good guy, but you never know who's nearby. I'm not out there to protect you, so make sure you carry a weapon again. Makes me nervous, you going places alone."

"Don't be nervous," I assure him. "I'll be fine."

He nods, but still doesn't look super happy about it. His eyes fall down onto my wrist, and his head tilts. He asks me, "Did you make that?"

I look down at my wrist, and see him talking about the pink bracelet I made myself last night. I smiled widely, "Yea! Do you like it?"

He smiles lightly, lines forming on his cheeks, "Yea. Any chance you'd wanna make me one?"

My hand plays with the bracelet as I look at him in a little bit of shock. I asked, "Seriously?"

"Yea," he nods. "I like it."

My smile grew even wider. I nodded, "Okay."

I rose to my feet, and dusted off my pants. 

"I'll see you at dinner!" I wave at him.